First words?

ab2401

Reaction score
When did your little one start talking?

I know Rylee and I have a good little ways to go but I'm just curious.

tylers just stopped the ga-ing and starting to get real word sounds out now he says oooh and ba which i wonder if he's trying to say bub coz i say it 2 him alot not to sure. xx

oh my goodness.... thats so soon!

I thought it would be a little bit longer. Maybe I'm wanting to hold on the the "baby" to long.

However that is so exciting.

My sons first word was mama at around 4 1/2 - 5 month, then dada at about 6 month old.

mason said mama at 5 months, he can now say mum mum, dadad, aaa (for ta) and the rest is just bah bah bah lol

Both mine said their first word around six months, Ky's was Mamma and Frankie's was Dadda.

Frankie doesn't really say any other words...just da da da da da da over and over and ye...Mom when she's crying and the rest is just babbling.

Man, that means its coming soon then somewhere between 4-6 months.

"SIGHS"

Well I'm excited and sad at the same time, but its welcomed and I know its going to be cute.

Your aviator of Rylee...she looks soooo cute hun- she's gorgeous! x

aw, thank you.... I'm getting ready today(at some point ) to post a lot of pictures.

Alex said mama at about 6 months.
now he says mam daa (trying dad) bob-e (bobby the dog), no, tahh (for thankyou) and a sort of mumbly mah mah sound for his grandma :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->