First World Problems

Ooo was there a storm over there too? There was a nice one here last night - love summer thunderstorms!

We've got the pest control people coming today and clearing out all the bottom cupboards seems like far too much effort. We don't even have an infestation but next door does so apparently we need this done too.

We had a storm too yesterday (Spain)

I have a new air cooling machine and I can't be bothered to see how it works

:haha: love these

I dropped my viola bow off at the shop to be fixed but the "bow chap" (as the woman put it) is off so I won't get it back till Friday at least :hissy:

I made caramel shortbread yesterday and now I'm full of it and feel slightly sick :munch: :rofl:

I just spent loads on a massive food shop and realised I already have alot of the veg that will now get wasted. I was ridiculously annoyed by this...

I just spent loads on a massive food shop and realised I already have alot of the veg that will now get wasted. I was ridiculously annoyed by this...

The only solution to this is to make batches of meals to freeze, but of course that's effort :rofl:

My mum done that recently and just bunged it all in a pot with stock and made the most deeeelicious vegetable soup!

If I hadn't just filled my bloody freezer that's exactly what I'd be doing! Lol

I broke the screen to my nexus 7 and it's going to cost 60 something euro for a new one :(

I also don't want to go back to Germany just yet, I've been missing home so much (but not enough to move back xD)

I had a few yesterday! The clutch went on my car yesterday right in the middle of a very busy stretch of road. In rush hour. When I tried to call breakdown recovery, my iphone kept switching itself off. Yesterday evening, oh found out about the Eminem tickets I got for his birthday.

This morning I'll be waiting for a call from the garage I had my car towed to with a quote for fixing it, and whatever it is I'll have to pay it because I won't be able to move it to another garage without paying for towing 😣

I left the washing outside because I couldn't be bothered get it in. Now it's pissing it down.. And I can't be bothered bring it in still. :dohh:

My right foot is incredibly itchy but I'm too scared of feet to scratch it :cry:

My er vibrating friend :blush: has run out of batteries and I'm too embarrassed to ask OH to buy some and I don't have any money at the moment

My er vibrating friend :blush: has run out of batteries and I'm too embarrassed to ask OH to buy some and I don't have any money at the moment

Nick the batteries from the remote :haha:

Not that I do that.... :blush:

I have to wait for my new camera to be delivered to the store tomorrow.

I want it now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->