First World Problems

My cat turned down a gold tin of gourmet food

I thought about a sad film I watched a couple of months ago and now I'm too sad to watch the new GoT. Infact I'm slumped in bed all teary eyed and feeling sorry for myself *sniff*

Our satellite signal keeps going in and out from the rain.

I thought about a sad film I watched a couple of months ago and now I'm too sad to watch the new GoT. Infact I'm slumped in bed all teary eyed and feeling sorry for myself *sniff*

:hugs:

I can't get comfy in bed :brat:

Keelan is feeling really poorly with a bad cold and cough so I'm sat cuddling him while he sleeps on me but I really want to go to bed myself!

I can't decide between taking a nap or watching a film

I need to go to the bank but AF arrived and i just want to sit in and eat.

I'm waiting in for the council who said they would be here first thing. I've wrestled with a over tierd snotty teething baby for two hours so if he dares show up now I'll be so pissed off.

The pasta in my free lunch was overcooked.

Marks and Spencers didn't have my favourite salad.
And my blueberries aren't sweet enough :brat:

We had really awful storms last night, with tornado warning sirens going off multiple times. I was trying to watch Netflix on my Kindle, while laying in a safe area of our house, and the wifi signal kept cutting out due to the storm. And that was annoying. Because then I was bored while trying to stay safe.

I want food but I'm waiting on people from gumtree coming to pick up a bed, and I just know if I sit down for dinner they'll knock!

There was a wasp hiding in my shoe and when I put it on it got me and ohmygod it huuuuurts :cry:

I thought my 4 pack of kopparberg was a bargain. Turns out the bottles are only 330ml, not 500ml :( why is life so cruel? :sad2:

My Playstation 3 update is taking too long...

One of my favourite apps has been updated and as result the colour change no longer goes with my home-screen, its now hidden.

Someone on fb just gave inaccurate advice to someone!

(They said home births are safe but not as safe as hospital births...)

I want to take Connor swimming... But my legs really need a shave.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->