First year as Santa! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

babyv13

Reaction score
Who else is super excited even though their LO is too young to understand?! :haha:

I'd love to share ideas :) what are you getting your LO? What traditions are you starting? Etc

We're going to do a Christmas Eve hamper I think with Christmas sleep suit, Christmas book and not sure what else yet. I've got a couple of 1st Christmas tree decorations and I've got her a really cute personalised present sack and a 1st Christmas stocking :) looking for more ideas though!

For presents she's got a mouse ride on, a wooden activity cube, an elsa doll and an aquadoodle. I'm going to get her a few books and stocking fillers too.

I know she's too young to understand but I'm seeing this year as like a practise run to practise everything we're going to do in the years when she does understand! :)

Meeeeee!!

He's got a fabric advent calendar so I can fill in with treats (he doesn't have chocolate).

I'll be making him an Xmas eve box as me and my OH usually do each other one. I'll put Xmas jammies, an Xmas book, a cuddly toy and some biscuits inside :)

He's getting a stand up activity table, a push along walker, books, stacking toys, gonna get a keepsake first Christmas snow globe from H Samuels.. Not sure what else yet! :)

So excited!

hey amy :hi: :kiss:

ooo a snowglobe is a great idea! :happydance:

we've got a wooden gingerbread house advent calendar that I'll put treats in. what kind of things are you going to put in? V doesn't have chocolate either so I'm not sure what to put in!

I didn't think of cuddly toy for the Christmas Eve box, thanks for the idea! I'm going to put some bath stuff in hers as well :haha: I've got her two books for it, only planned on getting one but I couldn't resist!

I'm gonna put in money for his money box, treats that he has like biscuits/apple bakes, days out on the days that fall on a week end..

Oo bath stuff good idea may have to get him a baby bath bomb!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"