Fisher Price Soothe and Glow Seahorse Pink

K

kirst06

https://www.boots.com/en/Fisher-Price-Soothe-and-Glow-Seahorse-Pink_1035220/

got this 4 my 4 month old daugher, she loves it, when snozzing off, and the tunes would make me nod off,,
great buy xx

I got my little girl one of these too - she will be arriving monday by c-section!!

It is the only toy I have for her, apart from her playmat.

I had heard many good reviews too!.

Think I got it from Argos for £11.

It is very cute:flower: Hope she likes it!

aww hope all goes well on monday hun, yeah im sure shel love it,any names picked xxxx

I was thinking about getting one of these for Joe, obviously not in pink though :)

Is your LO able to activate the sounds on their own, as it says they have to cuddle it?

Thanks for the review! I remember the glow worm's from when I was little. I like the seahorse one's - it's good to know babies do too!

How long does the music play for roughly before pressing again

xx

5 minutes fifi.

My mum got me one of these for Kacie, it was a godsend, she would never settle in her moses basket unless she was fast asleep when I put her in. This made her drop off to sleep all by herself, perfect!

5 minutes fifi.

My mum got me one of these for Kacie, it was a godsend, she would never settle in her moses basket unless she was fast asleep when I put her in. This made her drop off to sleep all by herself, perfect!

Thanks, my daughter has been a bit unsettled lately and ive been looking for some sort of nightlight type thing she is 18 months so reckon ill try one.

Theakston loves his, it instantly calms him down if he's tired and stroppy and he licks it's tummy?!

My lo got one for xmas and he loves it he has worked out how to make it work now as well, i highly recommend this toy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->