fitteds/wraps

L

Laura12355

I think i'm going to start using fitteds at night because my bg's absolutley MING in the morning lol.

What fitteds would you recommend? And what wrap to go over them?

any help would be appreciated x

I love fitteds its all i use :D

I personally have loads of different types and they all work great for us! Heres a few i have :D

tots bots cotton/bamboozles
muttaquin baby (i love these)
meos
LLS
WNNL
clwt twt
HL
HO
bright bots
LL

Im sure theres loads more!!
I use various wraps such as

WN
Motherease
pocketbots
cotton bottoms
bright bots

I also use fleece soakers by pumpkin patch :D

I haven't usaed them yet but I have a WNNN and a HL bedbug as I heard brilliant things about those. I brought a soaker from wild child woolies. I am also going to try a minki Issy with both inserts tonight so I'll let you know how we fair!

Oooh how do soakers work? dont they end up wet in the morning? x

I personally like Goodmamas best, then Mutts. I use fleece over mine...soakers, shorts or pants. Though I sometimes will use a wrap...Thirsties.

Thanks for asking this I've been wondering about fitteds at night. I have a LL Bamboo to try out, is this adequate for night time or does it need some extra boosters? (Its got one separate bamboo insert with it anyway). And do you use a soaker instead of a wrap? I bought one from pumpkin pants because it was so cute but not sure what to do with it. Otherwise would a flip wrap work OK as don't have any other wraps yet.

When Ethan was little i used little lambs cotton with the booster overnight successfully as long as the wrap wasn't too snug all over, bamboo will probably be better. I've used a flip over a bamboo baby beehind and it worked well, no wicking in about 10 hours :thumbup: I used to use pockets as a wrap if i was short and they worked fab as you had the fleece bit to help keep moisture in too :)

Can't beat wool though imo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->