• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

five murders on my doorstep i feel sick

bexxie

Reaction score
Hi guys you may be aware of the murders going in in ipswich,well I feel so sick it is 10 mins from my house.........Terrible isnt it?

Thats it girls freak poor bexxie out :shock:

Seems to be prostitues they are going for though :( all the same.

hey hun i know wot u mean im only 20 mins away
and ment to be going to ipswich tomoz

It is sick hun it really is and ihope that get the person soon xx

It's awful what's happening in Ipswich but as Wibble says:

It's only the working girls.!

From my experience as an avid Frost/Cracker/Silent Witness/Morse/Waking The Dead/Blue Murder/ and Wire in the blood watcher, a killer rarely changes their MO unless pushed.

General Safety precautions for you non-working girls should mean you're safe enough.

Lock your car doors, don't walk the streets late at night on your own, etc.

Take Care

Try not to worry bex, I have been following all this too, being near by.

I can see all hell is going to break lose in the run up to mas, as they are urging all the girls 'clients' to come forward for questioning, as they are finding out who uses these girls using CCTV etc, can you imagine whats going to happen when the police go round knocking on doors asking if they can speak to your husband!!!! Lots of broken marrages for Xmas!

I think the media should pull back a bit. We all know whats happened and by continually going on and on about it on the news is only allowing this sicko to get off on all the publicity its getting him.

Mummy2twoplusbump said:
I think the media should pull back a bit. We all know whats happened and by continually going on and on about it on the news is only allowing this sicko to get off on all the publicity its getting him.

but all the publicity might jog someones memory and make people more vigilant ??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hayley1990
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"