five year old missing!!

Am still holding out that they will find her. Her family need to know she is now at peace. So awful. Poor baby girl and family.

I really hope she is alive and well but its looking very unlikely now :(

I thought they would of found her by now :cry:

Poor little girl, her parents and some others have got pinks bows tattooed.

Hi girls, haven't been on this thread for a while. I started reading the McCanns thread from start to finish ... Woah whole different story!! Don't want to bring that debate up again but I truly believe they shouldnt be compared at all... Urgh!

I also don't understand the 'I wouldn't let my LO out after 6 on a school night' .. What does it matter if it was a school night? So if she had been out after 6 on a weekend it would have had a different outcome?

Still so sad to hear there has been no news on little April :cry:

I think they are still doing searches, but nothing else has been announced on the news :cry:

They wont be allowed to say anything on the news until after court case in januar, in case the media affects the jury.

although im sure they would say if they found her not...which i sadly believe is not the case. and with the current weather in wales the chances are so slim.

so sad!

I went to see a comedian last night by the docks and all I could think about was April.

I hope the family are okay

The news has been pretty quiet about this lately. I really hope they find her even though it's looking less likely now :( so sad :(

As much as I hate to think it -- I don't think she'll be coming back to her family. I just wish they could find her so sje could be laid to rest. Poor little mite.

The man accused of the abduction and murder of April Jones has appeared in court and entered a plea of not guilty.

Mark Bridger, 46, sat in the dock at Mold Crown Court flanked by two security guards as details of the charges were read out. He said "not guilty" clearly to the charges as April Jones' parents stared into the glass-fronted dock.
Mark Bridger Bridger is charged with April's abduction and murder

Earlier the murmurings from people gathering in Court One fell were silenced as Mr and Mrs Jones walked in with police family liaison officers.

Bridger, who appeared in court wearing jeans and a navy sweater, will face trial later this year.

As well as facing charges of abducting and murdering April, Bridger is also accused of unlawfully disposing of and concealing her body with intent to pervert the course of justice.

April's disappearance sparked an outpouring of public support, with hundreds of people joining the search in the early days.

She was last seen playing on her bike on Machynlleth's Bryn-y-Gog estate, in north Wales, where she lived, on October 1 last year.

Former lifeguard Bridger was arrested the following day.

Officers resumed efforts to find the five-year-old's body on January 7 after a two-week break.

Related Stories

Ive still been following the story as much as its been told, since this thread went quiet.

I cant believe whats happened today!

My question is if hes not guilty of murder, yet probably is responsible for her death, then what the hell happened???

Does anyone know yet what has caused the police to believe it was this mark guy? Or have they not released any of the info.

Originally i thought he had handed himself in...but obvio not if he pleaded not guilty.

Just hope the family can one day get the closure they must so desperatly need.

I just hope they find April for the families sake, such a shame!!x

Just because his plea is a not guilty one doesnt mean he is not guilty. A trial where someone pleads ngulity vs one where the person pleads guilty is much different. IF he had pled guilty he would probably get a deal/lesser sentence. He has most likely pled not guilty as he knows they do not have a body so now they will have to build a case to convince a jury that he is without ANY doubt guilty

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->