Flannelette sheets.

Mrs-N

Mummy to Joshua James
Reaction score
hi everyone.

just wondering what yu would use flannelette sheets for.
are they to go onto mattress or to use as a blanket over baby.

sorry if its a stupid question.

oh and how many blankets should i need?

I thought they were for mattress. Depends how quick you are at washing. I'm going to buy 4 because I really shouldn't go through that many if I keep up with washing.

yes i thought they were for mattresses.
i guess you could use them as a little blanket.

ive got 4 flannelette sheets for the moses basket and pram but i still need to get some for the cot but was gonna get elasticated ones for the cot so they stay in place abit better.

yes i thought they were for mattresses.
i guess you could use them as a little blanket.

ive got 4 flannelette sheets for the moses basket and pram but i still need to get some for the cot but was gonna get elasticated ones for the cot so they stay in place abit better.

the fitted ones are much better for staying on but you can also get a little strap that goes under neath the matteress to hold the sheet in place too, works like braces...a bit of elastic with a clip at each end. great idea for litttle babies beds

the fitted ones are much better for staying on but you can also get a little strap that goes under neath the matteress to hold the sheet in place too, works like braces...a bit of elastic with a clip at each end. great idea for litttle babies beds

Ooooo I'll be looking for one of them.

I know this has been mentioned else where but Matalan do a great bedding range! I got some flannelette sheets (fitted & flat) for bubs moses basket & cotbed from there. I got the moses basket ones as flat sheets to use as wee blankets so i could layer them with the cellular blankets :)

I know this has been mentioned else where but Matalan do a great bedding range! I got some flannelette sheets (fitted & flat) for bubs moses basket & cotbed from there. I got the moses basket ones as flat sheets to use as wee blankets so i could layer them with the cellular blankets :)

yes i got a few packs for the moses basket in the flat sheets from matalan,and did wonder if you could use them as a little blanket.
i love matalan prices,its fab.

yea the prices in there were fab - especially for something thats not exactly for long term use. I guess you can use them for the pram/buggy too :) I actually got them mainly for the travel cot. We got the Graco one, the newish one thats 20% smaller than a normal travel cot, the normal sized cot sheets and blankets were just way too big and i was scared they would end up over babies head so that why we went for the pram/moses basket sized ones. Think they were all one 3 for the price of 2 when i got them a few months ago!

they wasnt on offer when i got mine but you cant go wrong for a 2 pack for £3.
yes im planning on using them for the pram as the pram i have has a carrycot so it will come in handy to use on that mattress.

they're just like any sheets - just softer.

I'm going to use fitted one on the matress for baby, but I also have some in my own bed in winter as a top sheet and on the matress...sooooo cozy in winter and 100% cotton.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->