Flashing smiley..fertile window?

Mrs_chris_36

Reaction score
Smiley flashing face on my clear blue opk.....my husband is away with work until friday...do you think im going to miss my window? :growlmad:

You can still make it. You usually ovulate 12-48 hours after the smiley. If you test tomorrow and still have a smiley face, then you'll know your window is longer and you wont Ovulate until Friday:) Even if not and you ovulate tomorrow you still have a good chance the day after you ovulate. Its not as high as if you do it before, but its still pretty good. People purposefully trying for a boy sometimes only do it on O day and the day after cause your changes of having a boy only doing it then are much higher ;)

Are you using the advanced CB OPKs? If so I usually have 3-4 days of flashing smileys before I get my fixed smiley so you could still be in with a chance.

Also it's best to test in the afternoon (despite what the instructions say!) as you usually get your surge mid morning. I test when I get home from work at 7pm. I'm on CD14 today and had 3 days of flashing smileys so expecting my fixed smiley any day now.

GL! Xx

As suspected I just got my fixed smiley so I'll be O'ing tomorrow! :) Xx

Thanks I usually test at around 4pm but if I get a flashing smiley tomorrow I should be ok, husband is home Friday I just don't wanna peak tomorrow!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->