Flat hunting!

mumtobe01

one perfect little boy!
Reaction score
We are in the process of looking to move house!
We currently have a one bed flat which is fine for us and the bunnies but would be very tight with baby too plus we have a mould problem which is a nightmare in the winter so do not want to have another winter here especially with a baby!
Anyway I am going to view a 2 bed flat at 5.20 today! Wish me luck! :happydance:

Good luck. Hope its nice. The last house we viewed was in a perfect location and looked lovely on the outside. But had a serious damp problem and the people still hadnt moved out and i have never seen so much mess. Hopefully it will be much better than that

It was PERFECT!! :thumbup:
Problem is she has refused our first offer and I doubt very much we are going to get it! :nope:

Good luck with it all! I had to move at 27 weeks pregnant and it wasn't a great time to move but we were in a one bedroom flat too! Found a little two bed house and now actually have a nursery:)

I hope it works out for you.
Rachael.xxx

Thankyou we have put in another offer so fingers crossed will hear something soon!
I just felt it when I walked in to that flat! I could see us as a whole family there!!

were looking for our first home atm, only renting but we cant find aything
i totally feel like im running out of time :( lol
fed up of ringing about houses that have gone and ive only got 12 weeks left :(

glad your having better luck hun :)

Aww hun, you are not running out of time! The right place will pop up when you are not looking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->