flat (ish) tummy again ....6w ? :/

They went really well thank you 😊 but realllllly took it out of me ! I think I'll take a week to recover ha! We got in at 2am after Saturdays gig and up again at 6:30 am to head off for the wedding fair 😷 home by 6 pm! My husbands my drummer so he was there to pander to me hahaa

Aw yoir doing so well walking every morning ! And not gaining any weight ! I'm 3 lbs up now :( I'm still going to the gym 3 mornings a week but then litterally sitting on my arse for the rest of the time I'm soooooo tired! I'm still queasy but not sick yet :)

Aw that's lovely your husband was beaming ! So excited for you guys :) do you get to see each other much ?

That's such a good idea eating small meals .... I've been a gluten and eating so much when I feel up to it which then makes me feel dreadful ha
...... I had a huge choc fudge cake Sunday too 😂 don't think it's helping my waist line ; )

I loved it when DH and I worked together. So cool that you get to make music together.

I saw DH over Winter Break (that's how this pregnancy got started), but I won't see him in person again until July. We talk on Skype every weekend for a few hours. The rest of the time we just message each other when we get a chance.

The backs of my upper thighs are killing me. When I go up stairs, they are so achy, I almost collapse right there. So weird, 'cause I walk all the time, and I've been doing stairs regularly.

Keeping MS away just barely, too. Had to put a halt to my routine this morning to get food into my mouth before the nausea set in!

Aw Skype must be your life saver :) my sister lives in Australia. .. I don't think we would cope without it xx

Everything's probably loosening up now so aches and pains are going to be another thing to add 😂 I had bad spd with my 3rd and yesterday thought it was coming back but it feels ok again today ... so weird ! My bloat was better this morning too ;) ... as I'm sat stuffing my face ha! ... have you been getting headaches ? I've had a few over the last week but tiday I feel pretty good ! ... for now ;)

I ordered some sea bands last night because I felt so awful yesterday. .. no 2 days are the same are they :)

Only had a headache the day I think implantation happened. So far so good! I'm sorry you're getting them. It's so hard to function when your face hurts.

Seriously, every day is an adventure. Hips are better today and crankiness decreased. Fatigue increased.

Pretty soon I'm going to need a display for my office with meters to warn incoming people of my current physical/ emotional state. "The current threat level if you step foot in this office is: ORANGE."

Hahaaa the warning sign is a great idea :) :)
Ah the fatigue is awful isn't it :( I can't be arsed to do anything. .. my house looks like a tip , my kids don't know where anything is and my poor husband goes to work all day and comes home to me moaning about everything 😂
I'm not too emotional yet ... baring animal adverts .. but they always set me off :) .... I'm feeling that lazy at the moment that I'm getting all my haur cut off tomorrow for ease hahaa
Hope you feel a bit better now xxx

So. Exhausted. Today. I didn't make it out the door to go walking this morning. It's going to be a very long day at work, and it's not even Friday. 8 hours 'til I get to go home. Yikes. I think I'm going to fall asleep on my desk and drool all over my keyboard...

I would LOVE to cut my hair super short! DH prefers it long, though, so I've been growing it out for him. I've had a pixie cut for several years, and I just loved it. So easy to manage, so light and fluffy, and was flattering for my face shape. With this long hair, all I ever do is pull it back into a clip anyway. Malaysia is always so hot and humid, I just can't stand having hair blanketing my neck and back.

Oh no !! I feel really bad for you that you've got a super long day at work :( .... hope it goes quickly!

Aw I can't wait to have mine cut now! I'm the same as you ! So much haur but I just scrap it back ... when I do wear it down it gets in my way ha! My hair grows fast so I'm not too worried I'm just looking forward to no more hour long battles with it to try and dry it :) my husband has been encouraging me lately because it's another thing I've been moaning about ;)

I feel sooooooo uncomfortable today :( morning bloat hell! I'll try and attach a pic to show you ! Usually I can a few hours bloat free in the morning now but not today 😷

https://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc385/suspectpink/Mobile%20Uploads/20160204_093034-1.jpg

Awe! Look at that adorable bean all comfy in fluffy bloat! Haha you look fab.

Although it definitely dragged, I made it through the work day. I am hitting the hay early so there are no excuses not to walk tomorrow morning.

I ate terribly this evening- pizza and German chocolate ice cream. But it was so so good!

Oh my god ! I could eat pizza right now hahaaa. ...I've gorged on chocolate and sweets ALL day! It's the only thing that's stopped me from feeling sick 😷 my sea bands came today so fingers crossed! ....my hours gone! Yayyyy

Enjoy your sleep and your morning walk :)

https://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc385/suspectpink/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-02-04%2019.40.44.jpg

Beautiful haircut! I bet you feel so much better now! I might have to get my hair cut this weekend, too.

Went walking this morning and felt really good. I have an easy day at work today, and then a long weekend to celebrate Chinese New Year. Very excited! I can't wait for the fireworks to start. For the whole month of February, everyone shoots off fireworks, and I can watch them all from my balcony. I love it.

Also, I'm one week away from my scan!!! So excited and so nervous.

Do you have a gut feeling about gender yet? For some very odd reason, one week after ovulation (before I knew I was pregnant), I distinctly had the thought, "I might be pregnant with a boy." It was probably just hormones or sleep deprivation 'cause I was on a long haul flight at the time, but it stuck with me. At least the pregnant part turned out to be right! I think it would be pretty awesome if the gender ended up being accurate. It's a loooong wait to find out, though.

Aw thank you ! It looks nothing like that this morning ha ! ... Yeah do it! ! Such a lovely feeling and distraction too ;)

Yay for feeling good :) have you still managed to keep it from your friend so far ? :) sounds like you have a lush weekend ahead of you ! Lucky :) I have my sister in laws mums bday party Saturday night then my scan Sunday morning ! I'm so nervous ! I feel sooooooo pregnant but it's always nerve wracking isn't it :( and then I can be excited about yours next week too :)
I honestly can't imagine having a girl becatse I've had so may boys ha! So my gender prediction is a boy too :) statistically I guess I'm due a girl ? I'd love another boy though ! And equally a girl would be a bit of a nice change :) ....that would be so lovely if your prediction was right !! When I was expecting my eldest ed I didn't find out and I had a dream I had a blonde curly haired boy ... he was around 2 in my dream .. when zakk was born he had dark hair but by the time he was 1 he had blonde curls ! Amazing :)

Had my scan today. Went alone. Saw bean, 1-2 weeks behind in size. Saw heartbeat, unknown rate. I have to go back in two weeks to try again for a dating scan.

Hey, Suspect, I'm finally over that funk. Telling family cheered me up a lot, and I told my colleagues at work, so they're already trying to help me cover duties, bringing me snacks, and checking in on me. Not to mention you and all the other ladies on BnB reassuring me that things are still okay. So thankful for your kind words. :hugs:

MS is bothering me the most between 8 am and 10 am every day. So weird, but I'll take it. At least I can get breakfast before it hits and then have a snack after it goes away!

I have officially gained 4 pounds. I usually follow the Primal lifestyle- no grains/ low carbs/ no processed food, but holy cow, now I'm breaking that all over the place. I had a cupcake yesterday that was heavenly. :cake: It was a student's birthday, and his mom is an excellent baker. Yum! I'm 9 weeks today, so once I pass 1st trimester maybe I'll be able to straighten up my eating habits again. Also, I read that it's possible to gain a little weight in 1st trimester due to increased blood supply? Let's go with that... I like that excuse. :haha:

How are you feeling? When do you think you'll make your big announcement?

Hey, Suspect, I'm finally over that funk. Telling family cheered me up a lot, and I told my colleagues at work, so they're already trying to help me cover duties, bringing me snacks, and checking in on me. Not to mention you and all the other ladies on BnB reassuring me that things are still okay. So thankful for your kind words. :hugs:

MS is bothering me the most between 8 am and 10 am every day. So weird, but I'll take it. At least I can get breakfast before it hits and then have a snack after it goes away!

I have officially gained 4 pounds. I usually follow the Primal lifestyle- no grains/ low carbs/ no processed food, but holy cow, now I'm breaking that all over the place. I had a cupcake yesterday that was heavenly. :cake: It was a student's birthday, and his mom is an excellent baker. Yum! I'm 9 weeks today, so once I pass 1st trimester maybe I'll be able to straighten up my eating habits again. Also, I read that it's possible to gain a little weight in 1st trimester due to increased blood supply? Let's go with that... I like that excuse. :haha:

How are you feeling? When do you think you'll make your big announcement?

Hey ! I'm sorry I've only just seen this ! X
I'm am so glad you feel better now !!! I was really thinking of you and that's amazing you finally have some support :) your 4lbs weight gain is AMAZING !! I'm at a hefty flipping 10 lbs :( :( only eating has helped my MS but I'm feeling soooooo much better now so can't use that as an excuse ha!! I'm going with that blood supply theory too ;)
.... gym has taken a back seat too .... it's half term !! Hell 😂

We announced on fb on Valentine's Day :) I'm getting so big we knew we would have to tell people sooner rather than later :) .... are you on fb ? If so do you fancy adding a face to the name? :)

Congrats on your Valentine's announcement! :flower: I bet that was a great feeling to get your good news out there!

I'm announcing on FB if the scan goes well a week from Saturday. I'm still going on my original due date based on ovulation. I'm hoping beyond all hopes that my little bean was just at an odd angle at the scan.

My MS quieted down today. Got up this morning- nothing. I was repulsed by several smells, but no serious nausea or dizziness. :happydance: We'll see what tomorrow brings! I'm so glad to hear that your MS is lessening, too.

I have been having these weird tiny vibrations around my uterus. They last about 15 seconds or less. I looked it up, and it seems that it could be nerves that are responding to the expansion going on down there. It is the strangest feeling, and it's sooooo tiny that initially I thought I was imagining things. Have you felt those?

I'd love to connect with you on FB, I'll PM you my details now! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->