Fleece / wool soakers / wraps q

ellie

Mum to Kalden
Reaction score
probly stupid sorry :blush:

do you put pjs / trousers over them? or are they instead of?

s'all new to me ! :flower:

not with longies (wool pants) flongies (fleece pants) or skirties and shorties but i think you do with soakers and wraps x

I'm getting loads for the summer so he can just wear them during the day over his nappy. For bed time I just leave him in shorties/soaker and sometime fasten his vest over them if he's in longies I don't put anything over. You can get some really cute ones x

depends on the weather tbh, obv you dnot with fleece longies or wool longies as they are trousers themselves :haha:

if the weather is warm you might get away with a fleece soaker or a wool soaker or shorties or something and maybe even babylegs :D

but technically, you dont HAVE to put trousers over the top of any lol, it depends how warm it is

x

at the moment for bed Daisy wears her wool soaker with her vest over the top (with extenders so it doesnt dig in and wick) and a sleep suit and sleeping bag, tho if she was in longies for bed she would just have a tee shirt and a thin sleepingbag...thru the day if she's in wool she just wears the wool (and a pair of Babylegs if its just a soaker etc)

xxxxxxxx

at the moment for bed Daisy wears her wool soaker with her vest over the top (with extenders so it doesnt dig in and wick) and a sleep suit and sleeping bag, tho if she was in longies for bed she would just have a tee shirt and a thin sleepingbag...thru the day if she's in wool she just wears the wool (and a pair of Babylegs if its just a soaker etc)

xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->