Flip flopping from BFN to BFP and back! Help : / (also twins?)

triquetrax333

Reaction score
I'm looking for personal stories from women who have experienced similar things. I'm on here a lot and know full well this can be a chemical pregnancy. I'm not looking for false hope, but I don't want to dismiss things just because it's frustrating.

9 dpo: FRER with line so faint I thought I was seeing things.

12 dpo: FRER, got upset when it looked like negative after 1 minute after and threw it away.

16 dpo: went to have bloodwork done at clinic, but they required a positive urinalysis which came back negative.

17 dpo: went to throw something away in the bathroom trash and saw obvious second line for the first time on the FRER I threw away impatiently.

18 dpo: I took a Clueblue Digital today (granted without FMU unlike the others) and it said not pregnant.

I really wanted the bloodwork so I can see if levels are rising i.e. pregnancy or falling i.e. chemical pregnancy. Also, I am at a significantly increased likelihood of having twins (mom had fraternals at my age, BMI is 48, tall, women in my family have their reproductive organs altered by the time they are 30 so my insides are probably older acting than they are etc.) I've read about twins making things pop up really soon or with a lot of persistence and time. Any personal experiences with similar situations would be great.

Attachments

• ST-201404180001.jpg
    ST-201404180001.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 21
My FRERs looked like that after a couple days and they were negative. How long was the time in between you throwing it away then looking at it again?

Three days, I read that the FRERs didn't have evaporation lines which was what I thought the problem might be. I wish I wouldn't have been so dismissive or double checked the same day, because I didn't give it anywhere close to three minutes to do it's thing.

Yeah mine looked exactly like that after 2-3 days last cycle and I wasn't pregnant

Thanks guys,

Good to know. It's our first cycle so navigating stuff is a little hard no matter what we think we learned ahead of time, lol. I still have two tests. Do you think I should try again next week or wait until next cycle to use what I have?

My ovulation date was the 31st so my dpo is the same as the date. Made it very convenient. Today is 18 dpo for me. I think I might take try the casette in the morning and save the digital for next time.

FRER's have gave me nasty evap lines time after time after time. Some within the time frame it sucks :( but pretty much its don't read it after 5 mins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->