Flip question?

PinkyLou

Reaction score
I got my new flips this morning! Already put one on Indie to try it out, I love how trim it is! I may have to buy more
But what I wanted to know is do I just have to use flip liners or can i use others aswell?
TIA
xx

The BG inserts fit, so do most of the prefolds I have :)

Are prefolds like muslin squares? or different things? I got umpteen million muslin squares lol

bare in mind using other inserts may not perform as well as the flip ones.
although the bg v3 ones will fit microfibre isn't an ideal material direct onto LO skin so you might want to cover with fleece.

I use my econobum inserts with my flip covers and it works amazingly well. :thumbup: I don't see anything wrong with a bit of experimenting with inserts. I also tend to stuff my blueberries with flip inserts. I am completely backwards with it all. :haha: I just never liked how bulky the blueberry inserts are.

Also my flip inserts hold waaaay more than my blueberry ones! I use them in most things now! :D

I've used other inserts I have and just made sure I put a big fleece over it to keep LO's bum dry!But like the others said I always use the flip inserts as I think they're the most absorbant inserts I've got and I've got loads of them! x

I have fallen in love with these nappies and ordered 2 more, plus a load of inserts. Lylah had one last night and she was in it 10 hours with no leaks :D They are sooo trim aswell.. Definatly my favourite so far
I had the flip insert and a fuzzi insert underneath it for overnight :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->