flu shot

luckyme225

Reaction score
Got my wonderful flow shot today... man it's killing my arm. I'm having a rather moody day where I feel like eating cheesecake and crying, lol. Some days my hormones seem to get the best of me!!

Some days? your a lucky woman
I'm hormonally insane all day :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Btw, Mmm cheescake, kinda funny you mentioned that. I just sent my hubby to the grocery store and that was one of the things at the top of the list \\:D/

Ohhh yeah... it's delicious.. It even has strawberries on top. Great way to top off any emotional day hahaha!

Ugh, I feel for you. At my Dr. appt Monday, they wanted me to have one then. I put it off and said I would come back. I'm dreading it! I LOVE cheesecake, its the best. Tonight tho, lol, I asked my dh to go to the next town to get me a frozen yogurt sundae with raspberries and strawberries on top. Its delicious! And he got it for me! Guys are great. =)

Ugh...I got mine already...killed my arm for two days. :cry:

I am still debating the flu shot.
Is it completely safe for the baby?

Doctors prefer you get it because if your more at risk of getting sick and if you do get sick it would not be good for your little one. Talk to you doctor about it. We have had posters all over our hospital saying "will you be pregnant this season~ don't forget your flu shot" Decided I needed to get it since I work with postpartum moms and babes. Just make sure to get the shot in your dominant hand so it wont hurt as much because you use your muscle more in that arm!! :headspin:

ps~ the cheesecake was delicious... and now it all gone:blush:

cool, i called my dr and i will go and get one on monday.

I haven't yet, but I've already gotten the flu twice before I got pregnant. It was terrible. Hopefully I don't get sick again (I usually only get sick once in the winter when the seasons change).

Lucky~ my cheescake is all gone too :hissy:
It was actually gone by the next morning:blush: lol

Don't worry Jenny, mine was demolished in 24 hours!!! MMM....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->