flutter by babies symptoms

Oh Alynn, your body and those tests have really been messing you around this month. I really hope that AF stays away and your are pregnant - I don't know how you're not going crazy at this point!

I'm definitely not testing until AF is late in future. I've got maybe 3 or 4 cheapies left and some Clear Blues so I've not got enough to justify just using them for the sake of it. I so hope I can stay strong this month!

I'm going to try not to test early, but I'm make no promises! :haha: Probably going to order some more tests a week after I O this time, so that way I have to wait a few days for them to come in the mail so I can't test! lol
i'm starting to get little cramps now...come on get it over with...tired of this dragging on...:(

I know what you mean - once you're convinced she's coming you just want to get on with it. I've never been one of those people that gets a BFP followed by AF and I'm so grateful for that. It's thinking about having that happen to me which makes me think I really shouldn't test early because I know I'll just be so over exicted to get a BFP that I'll convince myself it's going to stick. This month I just really kept my hopes low and looked for every possible reason why it was more likely to be a BFN and I do think it was easier for me that way. It sounds really negative, but I didn't feel like that, I just felt realistic. I'm just trying to think to myself that I really want to get pregnant this year and it does actually have to be this month. I really hope I'm not still saying that by December though!!

I know what you mean - once you're convinced she's coming you just want to get on with it. I've never been one of those people that gets a BFP followed by AF and I'm so grateful for that. It's thinking about having that happen to me which makes me think I really shouldn't test early because I know I'll just be so over exicted to get a BFP that I'll convince myself it's going to stick. This month I just really kept my hopes low and looked for every possible reason why it was more likely to be a BFN and I do think it was easier for me that way. It sounds really negative, but I didn't feel like that, I just felt realistic. I'm just trying to think to myself that I really want to get pregnant this year and it does actually have to be this month. I really hope I'm not still saying that by December though!!

Yeah, its so frustrating, when you're body acts pg...i really believe this is the 2nd chemical pregnancy i've had this year...or I really am missing my O date...so I'm going to temp starting tomorrow...AF is almost here now?...it sucks i'm at work...I just want to go home and lay down in bed all day...:) I think the way you're doing it sounds like a good way to go about it...we're trying for a girl so it could take longer for us...is what I've been told...I think i'll start worrying if i'm not pg by this time next year. I really hope you get your BFP this cycle though :hugs:

Aw so sorry hun :hugs: I always just want my bed when AF arrives as well although this cycle I seem to have the worst cramps a day or two before she actually arrived (very odd!) I really think that not testing early has got to be a good thing, especially since it's your second chem. What were you doing to find your ov date before?

Have just reread my last post and the stupid typo - I did mean 'it doesn't actually have to be this month' You seemed to have understood anyway! I really want a girl too but with the delays we've already had I don't want to do anything special (like only BDing earlier) but I'm sure if I had a couple of boys I'd be doing all that stuff though!

Aw so sorry hun :hugs: I always just want my bed when AF arrives as well although this cycle I seem to have the worst cramps a day or two before she actually arrived (very odd!) I really think that not testing early has got to be a good thing, especially since it's your second chem. What were you doing to find your ov date before?

Have just reread my last post and the stupid typo - I did mean 'it doesn't actually have to be this month' You seemed to have understood anyway! I really want a girl too but with the delays we've already had I don't want to do anything special (like only BDing earlier) but I'm sure if I had a couple of boys I'd be doing all that stuff though!

I was just really going by the whole 14-16 days before you're next AF, and CM and O pains...well I thought I felt them on the 1st, but then thought I felt them on the 4th, but now I'm starting to think I O'd even later on the 7th...and we only got to BD on the 31st and the 2nd...due to his accident...so prob didn't catch the egg because of timing...I don't get it I just went to check for AF again, and nothing when I wipe, but I feel the back cramps, and I know she's trying to come! hurry up and get it over with...so I did the tampon test earlier and there was pinkish brown CM, so I know she's coming...or that could be because of :sex: yesterday :haha: but its prob AF taking her sweet time! so frustrating! Yeah i knew what you were trying to say...yeah I really want a girl like I wanted my first baby! boys are great, but i'd really like to have a girl too. I don't know how many days is too early though? 3 or 5? should be ok I would think...My DH is very fertile...I think it might be something with me...no Oing on time, or my IUD messed up my womb and the poor embryo can't implant!

im sooo lost whats going on

The witch came today :cry: so either I wasn't pg, or I had a chemical, I really think i had a chemical, because of the lines, and the long cycle that happened to me back in Feb...so today is CD1 and I had a 32 day cycle this time, so I'm going with that for this next month...I think we missed the O date or something, my DH car accident really threw us off schedule...I'm going to start temping tomorrow...oh well I'm predicted for a girl if I get pg in July...lol so hopefully that will happen...I wish I could go home and lay down...cramps are a 8itch! :growlmad:

Hey ladies

How are you all doing today?

Alynn, has AF arrived properly now? I was using OPK's last month and I got my LH surge about 3 days after I'd had twinges down there so I'm not sure how accurate twinges are for me at least. I'd say that EWCM is the only way to judge it really (without OPK's, temping etc) but this will be my first month without OPK's so I'll let you know how I get on! I hope you aren't too crampy today! Now that my endo is fixed I'm quite surprised to find that the worst cramps I get are in the build up to AF and once AF arrives I get a bit of relief from them - well it was like that this month anyway!!

Hayley/Loola - how are you both doing? Hope that your pregnancies are treating you well and you aren't too exhausted!

xxxx

Hey ladies

How are you all doing today?

Alynn, has AF arrived properly now? I was using OPK's last month and I got my LH surge about 3 days after I'd had twinges down there so I'm not sure how accurate twinges are for me at least. I'd say that EWCM is the only way to judge it really (without OPK's, temping etc) but this will be my first month without OPK's so I'll let you know how I get on! I hope you aren't too crampy today! Now that my endo is fixed I'm quite surprised to find that the worst cramps I get are in the build up to AF and once AF arrives I get a bit of relief from them - well it was like that this month anyway!!

Hayley/Loola - how are you both doing? Hope that your pregnancies are treating you well and you aren't too exhausted!

xxxx

Yeah she hit me full yesterday, the cramps were pretty bad, so went home drank a glass of wine and had some strawberries, and relaxed...I'm feeling much better today...:) cramps are gone...I took my temp this morning...so I'm excited about temping this cycle...I actually feel pretty good today...energetic even...so i think this cycle is gonna be good, DH thinks so too...we're trying to be positive...also I'm going away to FL on thursday, and will be in a wedding on Sat, so gonna be able to drink with my girlies this weekend. So that will be fun. :) I gotta pick up my dress today, I'm excited about that...getting my nails done, and hair did! lol gonna pamper myself :happydance:

how's our pg ladies doing?

ellie I actually get stabbing pains on the side when I O, so I'm not sure when the egg releases before or after those pains...lol DH said we'll just BD every other day from July 1st - 15th...lol I said, we'll try...lol we are newly weds so that shouldn't be too difficult...:)

I get almost a sense of relief when AF arrives and ended up feeling really good this month as well. If you think you're pregnant and she arrives it's really gutting but if you know that you aren't then you're ready to move on by the time she comes.

Is FL Florida? We did the Disney thing when we were kids but I'd love to live in Florida. Even the fact that it's seen as a retirement place appeals to me! I'm not sure we'd ever be able to afford it though. Your weekend and pampering sounds great. I should really indulge in some myself in preparation for my holiday!

Didn't know you're newly weds! - congrats! We've been together 11 years and married for 5 so that's not new anymore but I've had pain during sex for about 5 years until April so it's almost like being newly weds! The BCP had been stiffling my sex drive so it's great to have that back and to be able to enjoy BDing without ending up in pain.

xx

I get almost a sense of relief when AF arrives and ended up feeling really good this month as well. If you think you're pregnant and she arrives it's really gutting but if you know that you aren't then you're ready to move on by the time she comes.

Is FL Florida? We did the Disney thing when we were kids but I'd love to live in Florida. Even the fact that it's seen as a retirement place appeals to me! I'm not sure we'd ever be able to afford it though. Your weekend and pampering sounds great. I should really indulge in some myself in preparation for my holiday!

Didn't know you're newly weds! - congrats! We've been together 11 years and married for 5 so that's not new anymore but I've had pain during sex for about 5 years until April so it's almost like being newly weds! The BCP had been stiffling my sex drive so it's great to have that back and to be able to enjoy BDing without ending up in pain.

xx

Yeah, I was born and raised in North Florida...but my friend lives in South Florida, near Ft Lauderdale/Miami...its so hot down there! Florida isn't that expensive, unless you want to live on the Beach, or in a big city...there are lots of beautiful places to live in FL that aren't expensive, and compared to where I live now, Virginia...the houses are a whole lot cheaper in Florida, and they don't have state taxes, like they do here...I can't wait to move back to Florida...my cousin got a house 3 times the size as mine, for the same price in Jacksonville, I am so ready to sell my little house and move to FL and get a bigger one! lol 2 more years I will sell my house and transfer down to Jacksonville...:) Yeah my DH is so good to me...I really didn't enjoy love making that much before him...he's so gentle and selfless...he always thinks of me first...:) I told him I was worried about making love during pregnancy cuz it always hurt me during pregnancy or was uncomfortable...so we'll get to try that out and see how it goes...:) I don't like taking hormone bc because it lowers the drive really bad, that's why I had the copper IUD cuz it didn't make my drive go down...:)

hello ladies

sorry to read the witch got you alynn :( sounded so promising too. chin up tho, it will happen eventually :D

im now CD29 or 28 lol and i really hope the vitex helps but im not sure taht it is. my last cycle was 75 days i really dont want another like that...besides it means my AF will be due 2 days after my wedding and i dont want to risk that lol.

ive had afew conception predictiosn...2 have aid august and another says feb but not sure if thats for birth or conception! its stramnge as i got one of the august readings the same day we decided to get married in august :D maybe it will be fate.
OH had a mini photo reading done it was pretty good, she talked about a half finished tattoo...he has one on his arm that his ex 'bought' him and hes always wanted to get it covered lol weuird...but she also told him she sees a little girl about 2/3 attached to him and shes sees him as daddy and that if shes not here yet she will be soon :) he is a daddy to 3 boys so FX'd we get a girl soon :D

sorry just ramblin suppose i better go pick onbe of the boys of from school :D

:dust: :dust: to one and all xx

xx

Yeah, I was born and raised in North Florida...but my friend lives in South Florida, near Ft Lauderdale/Miami...its so hot down there! Florida isn't that expensive, unless you want to live on the Beach, or in a big city...there are lots of beautiful places to live in FL that aren't expensive, and compared to where I live now, Virginia...the houses are a whole lot cheaper in Florida, and they don't have state taxes, like they do here...I can't wait to move back to Florida...my cousin got a house 3 times the size as mine, for the same price in Jacksonville, I am so ready to sell my little house and move to FL and get a bigger one! lol 2 more years I will sell my house and transfer down to Jacksonville...:) Yeah my DH is so good to me...I really didn't enjoy love making that much before him...he's so gentle and selfless...he always thinks of me first...:) I told him I was worried about making love during pregnancy cuz it always hurt me during pregnancy or was uncomfortable...so we'll get to try that out and see how it goes...:) I don't like taking hormone bc because it lowers the drive really bad, that's why I had the copper IUD cuz it didn't make my drive go down...:)

We often talk about relocating somewhere warmer than the UK so maybe we should go on holiday to Florida and have a proper look around. I always thought it was expensive for some reason so we hadn't thought about it seriously but at least you all speak the same language!!

I'm not sure what I'll use for BC in the future but it definitely won't be the BCP. I was on it for 15 years which was just so long that I didn't really know what normal was for me in lots of different respects (libido, PMT etc). It's been quite a discovery so far!! Fortunately I have a very patient and understanding DH who has stood by me through years of problems and we were forced to come up with imaginative ways to avoid painful intercourse! Hopefully that'll help us through pregnancy as well because I'm sure for the first 3 months at least I'll be quite worried about what could go wrong even though I know that there's no need to.

hello ladies

sorry to read the witch got you alynn :( sounded so promising too. chin up tho, it will happen eventually :D

im now CD29 or 28 lol and i really hope the vitex helps but im not sure taht it is. my last cycle was 75 days i really dont want another like that...besides it means my AF will be due 2 days after my wedding and i dont want to risk that lol.

ive had afew conception predictiosn...2 have aid august and another says feb but not sure if thats for birth or conception! its stramnge as i got one of the august readings the same day we decided to get married in august :D maybe it will be fate.
OH had a mini photo reading done it was pretty good, she talked about a half finished tattoo...he has one on his arm that his ex 'bought' him and hes always wanted to get it covered lol weuird...but she also told him she sees a little girl about 2/3 attached to him and shes sees him as daddy and that if shes not here yet she will be soon :) he is a daddy to 3 boys so FX'd we get a girl soon :D

sorry just ramblin suppose i better go pick onbe of the boys of from school :D

:dust: :dust: to one and all xx

That's such a long cycle! It must drive you crazy getting so many less chances per year. Do you know if you've OV'd yet? (sorry, don't know what vitex is?)

I got a Jenny Renny done in May but she was wrong for me - seems like she was wrong for loads of people though. It'll be interesting to see which other people have better success rates. That would be amazing if you got a BFP on your wedding date!!

xx

hello

vitex is agnus castus, a herbal thing to help with long cycles. so heres hoping it will shorten them :) i dont ever know when i OV anymore i used to...i used to get amazing EWCM lol but now it seems to come and go at daft times lol
I knew with DS2 and i conceived on CD61 which was a huge shock lol.

Im not sure if i OV'd this cycle but am getting AF signs but i seem to get them on and off tjrough out a cycle anyway which is odd! docs say theres nothing wrong and its perfectly normal ?!
and yes having long cycles does drive me crazy but its only been a real issue sinc ewe started TTC any other time its a blessing :D and i do feel a lil let down by my body and the fact that i get only 4 chances a year and not 12 :( never mind there is always a reason for everything :D

hoping for a wedding night sticky bean :D

Just checking up on ya ladies, I'm getting ready for my trip to FL, got my nails done, and got my dress...I'll be on my way there by this time tomorrow. My DH told me he has baby fever...he says every time I see one, I want one really bad...:) I was like awww...he asked if we could start trying today...lol I said I wasn't fertile yet, but we could practice! lol he wants a little girl really bad, he said he was praying for one today...I can't wait to try again, takes forever to get to O day...I remembered to take my temp again this morning...i'm proud I'm remembering...:)

Just checking up on ya ladies, I'm getting ready for my trip to FL, got my nails done, and got my dress...I'll be on my way there by this time tomorrow. My DH told me he has baby fever...he says every time I see one, I want one really bad...:) I was like awww...he asked if we could start trying today...lol I said I wasn't fertile yet, but we could practice! lol he wants a little girl really bad, he said he was praying for one today...I can't wait to try again, takes forever to get to O day...I remembered to take my temp again this morning...i'm proud I'm remembering...:)

Hi Alynn

Hope you have a great time in FL!

That's lovely that your DH has got babyfever! My DH has offered to go for SA which I wasn't too bothered about having done yet but if he's ready I'm certainly not going to stop him. So that's something for him to look forward to once we're back from hols! I wish we could start BDing - AF is still here unfortunately but she is at least slowing down!

xxx

Hi Alynn

Hope you have a great time in FL!

That's lovely that your DH has got babyfever! My DH has offered to go for SA which I wasn't too bothered about having done yet but if he's ready I'm certainly not going to stop him. So that's something for him to look forward to once we're back from hols! I wish we could start BDing - AF is still here unfortunately but she is at least slowing down!

xxx

Well that's good that he's willing to do the SA, let me know how that turns out...I'm back from the wedding in FL, I'm on CD9 so let the BD begin! hehe :p O should happen anytime from the 1st of July through the 8th...so we are hopefully going to get more BD in this time...:) before you know it we'll be in the TWW again. How's it going for you Ellieb?

Hi Alynn

Was the wedding good?

I'm well thanks. Had a brilliant time camping, lots of food and fun. And now we're on the count down to going to Tunisia on Sunday - can't wait! I'm CD 12 today so due to O soon I think but I'm not bothering with OPK's or checking my CM this month. Just making sure that we BD regularly and seeing what will happen. SA is booked for the middle of July so it'll be really interesting to see what that shows. There are plenty of bad habits which DH has which might affect it so he may have some changes to make or we might find out that he has super swimmers despite all of that - we shall see!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->