flutter by babies symptoms

i can finally upload a piccy of my bfp as just about half an hour ago i got quite a decent line on a 25miu test! yay woop woop! xx

great bfp! great line! can't wait till mine get like that!:happydance:

alynn!!!! i knew you were pregnant :haha: and i saw lines on both pictures! yay another bump buddy! woop woop xxxxxxxx

hehe:haha: yay! i'm so excited!:happydance::happydance:
now we're just waiting on ellieb!:happydance:

haha yes *shouts* ellie? ellie? ELLIE??!!! where are you?!! :rofl:

your line will get there. i was having lines only ever so slightly darker than yours two days ago and i left it two days was going to retest in the morning but hayley talked me into testing again now lol and there it was twice as dark and in the evening not with fmu lol. so so happy knowing my lines are getting darker now. :happydance::happydance::happydance: yay
do you think we should swap ellies pee for our pee so that she gets her :bfp: as well?! :rofl: would turn out nicely if she did get her :bfp: as well as we would all be due around the exact same time as my estimated due date is 24th feb going by pregnanct countdown as it took into account my ovulation date and not my LMP. which worked out it would match up to the twins as its a thursday and the twins were due on a thursday so my cycles all match up lol. xxx

hey alynn!! your 4 weeks 1 day like me which makes your EDD the same day as me yay woop woop!!! xx

hey alynn!! your 4 weeks 1 day like me which makes your EDD the same day as me yay woop woop!!! xx

yeah that's my son Christopher's 7th birthday...I had him 2 weeks early though and I had my oldest 3 weeks early...I tend to have em early, so prob around the 1st -10th Feb...:)

hello ladies
my sons bday is also the 24th of feb..the day after mine :)

i have been reading through your very lovely and very lucky thread and wondered if i could join :D ive spoken to some of you before about crystals...which i now have around my neck..moonstone,amethyst, rose quartz and blue agate (for my sholder pain)

well i am now CD24 have been taking AC since CD11, not sure if its working, im hopeful, ive been having stomach cramps like AF is due but who knows..last one was 75days. hoping it isnt that this time as we get married the 7th august and AF will be due 2 days after the wedding eeekkk.

I would like my :bfp: this cycle, i would be due another feb baby then :) but seeing as we have only BD 3-4 times this cycle i cant see it happening, i have no idea when or even if i OV'd this month i dont temp etc so fingers crossed :)

well done for all the :bfp: youve had...and ellieb dont be too down hearted wverything happens for a reason adn as they say you arent out till the :witch: flies in :) so :dust: :dust: :dust: for you xx

oh and alynn my son will also be 7 on the 24th feb :D good day for babies clearly lol he was born at 3.58am so it would still have been the 23rd for you..how strange lol :)

oh and alynn my son will also be 7 on the 24th feb :D good day for babies clearly lol he was born at 3.58am so it would still have been the 23rd for you..how strange lol :)

yeah he was born at 7:24pm 2/24/04 weighed 8lbs 1 ounce and was 2 weeks early...big baby

caleb was 6 days late and was 7lb 11 and a half :) deacon my 2nd was 8 days early and weighed 7lb 10. both mine were quick labours especially deacon. hoping anymore i have will be a little early like deacon and even quicker..but less painful hehe

caleb was 6 days late and was 7lb 11 and a half :) deacon my 2nd was 8 days early and weighed 7lb 10. both mine were quick labours especially deacon. hoping anymore i have will be a little early like deacon and even quicker..but less painful hehe

my oldest was 3 weeks early weighed 7lb 10oz and was 12 hour labor
christopher was 4 hour labor

the doc said if I have another one, I might not make it to the hospital
lol

I don't care about the labor, i just want a little girl...:):cloud9:

the labors weren't bad for me...it was afterwards when I got home to recover, it was hell...so much pain...the 2nd time wasn't as bad....

thats how i feel...i have my 2 boys a girl would be nice and i know that if we have a girl we will probably stop if we have another boy we'd wanna try again and i dont think i can go through this again its hard work lol

with DS1 i was in established labour for 2/12 hours (it really started to hurt) but the last 4 cm were in 10 minutes.
Ds2 was a bit longer to get started, but they examined me and said i was a little more than 3 cm, less than 5 minutes later i had him lol id already birthed half his head before they beleived me i was having him lol

next time OH had better be there to catch lol

thats how i feel...i have my 2 boys a girl would be nice and i know that if we have a girl we will probably stop if we have another boy we'd wanna try again and i dont think i can go through this again its hard work lol

with DS1 i was in established labour for 2/12 hours (it really started to hurt) but the last 4 cm were in 10 minutes.
Ds2 was a bit longer to get started, but they examined me and said i was a little more than 3 cm, less than 5 minutes later i had him lol id already birthed half his head before they beleived me i was having him lol

next time OH had better be there to catch lol

lol, my luck i'll end up at home! or at work! lol

yeah if this turns out to be a boy, gonna try again for a girl in a few years...lol
if this is a girl, prob will be the last baby...lol I might wait for the birth to find out what it is...might be my last suprise! the first two i found out during the ultrasound...this time I think i want it to be a suprise. going to drive my friends and family nuts! lol

i keep wondering if we have another to keep it a surprise but i hate surprises lol i like to be in control lol plus we can plan better if we know what it is...if its a boy we're ok as we've got plenty of boy stuff if its a girl we'd have to rearrange our rooms and things :) look at me how sad im even planning where a baby will sleep depending on its sex and im not even PG lol xx

i keep wondering if we have another to keep it a surprise but i hate surprises lol i like to be in control lol plus we can plan better if we know what it is...if its a boy we're ok as we've got plenty of boy stuff if its a girl we'd have to rearrange our rooms and things :) look at me how sad im even planning where a baby will sleep depending on its sex and im not even PG lol xx

Yeah it does make it difficult to plan if you don't know what it is...but I figure how did they do things before they were able to find out? How did they decorate the room? make clothes? I guess they were all generic items they made or bought. hmmm yeah i should prob wait till Monday before I start thinking about planning and stuff.. AF could still come for me this weekend or even as late as monday...I know I got a positive looking test, but I'm still thinking AF could come...the latest I've ever been was like 4 days...I'm prob gonna have to buy a bigger house if this is a boy, cuz we'll be trying for a girl then, and we'll have 4 kids in the house! I have a 3 bed room now...need a 4 or 5 bedroom next!

hello ladies i not been on for few days hope you all ok

I'm doing good...was travelling...still no AF! how's everyone else getting along...:)

im ok been busy old weekend tired now zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Hello Everyone

Busy weekend - we had family and their kids over. It was a great weekend with lots of boozing - because AF turned up on Saturday. Sorry to disappoint ladies! I really hadn't felt it was my month so my hopes weren't up or anything. Hopefully next month will be my turn instead. If you want to take this thread over to first tri with you, I won't mind and I'll try and catch up soon!!

You've been a really lovely bunch to chat with and I really hope that you all have great pregnancies and beautiful and healthy babies!

xxxxx

Hello Everyone

Busy weekend - we had family and their kids over. It was a great weekend with lots of boozing - because AF turned up on Saturday. Sorry to disappoint ladies! I really hadn't felt it was my month so my hopes weren't up or anything. Hopefully next month will be my turn instead. If you want to take this thread over to first tri with you, I won't mind and I'll try and catch up soon!!

You've been a really lovely bunch to chat with and I really hope that you all have great pregnancies and beautiful and healthy babies!

xxxxx

:hugs::hugs: awww hun i'm sorry AF showed... i might not be pg after all myself...the FRER has no line at all this morning...and my lower back is hurting which usually means AF is coming...I'm 4 days late so I don't understand that...but my bbs aren't sore anymore and i feel like AF is coming later today...so I might be taking these tickers off tomorrow...we may be testing buddies again...so I'm not going anywhere...:)

Oh Alynn, your body and those tests have really been messing you around this month. I really hope that AF stays away and your are pregnant - I don't know how you're not going crazy at this point!

I'm definitely not testing until AF is late in future. I've got maybe 3 or 4 cheapies left and some Clear Blues so I've not got enough to justify just using them for the sake of it. I so hope I can stay strong this month!

Oh Alynn, your body and those tests have really been messing you around this month. I really hope that AF stays away and your are pregnant - I don't know how you're not going crazy at this point!

I'm definitely not testing until AF is late in future. I've got maybe 3 or 4 cheapies left and some Clear Blues so I've not got enough to justify just using them for the sake of it. I so hope I can stay strong this month!

yeah I really think I've had a chemical pregnancy because on Sat morning I had a line on FRER, but this morning nothing, so I don't know what to think...its so frustrating to get lines and not be pg...I'm like 99% sure that I'm not pg now...since 1 its taken so long to get a good positive, and now its 33 days after last AF and I'm getting lower back pain...which is usually my first sign AF is coming, probably in a few hours or later tonight, and I didn't take my temp this morning, so I don't know how that's going to work out for charting this cycle...:( I guess I can just start tomorrow. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->