flutter by babies symptoms

HayleyJJ

Reaction score
so im 6dpo and nipples still sore got thrush(not sure a symptom) weeing alot today irritable and tired but cant sleep when in bed very odd also veiny boobs but again not sure a symptom.

how can we get symptoms when were only 6dpo??

i hope all you wonderful ladies are feeling ok lets share the symptoms xxx:flower:

my mum had symptoms from day one with me and my sister.

with the twins i had symptoms from 3dpo.
and now at 7dpo ive got: heavy/full feeling boobies, tender boobies, sensative nipples, tiredness, crazy dreams, thrush like symptoms, bloated heavy uterus feeling, bladder always feels full, backache, mild lower abdomenal cramping/pulling feelings.

heres to testing girls! :happydance: xx

i keep getting strange smells around me and keep getting waves of nausea and sickness! i need to go to bed but havent got the energy to drag myself off lol. xx

I must say girls your symptoms sounds very promising! fx'd for you both!

Have a look at this

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/346889-symptoms-before-implantation.html

thanks ellie!

that will answer the major cold i had at 3pdo with the twins then, i was majorly emotional as well.

ive felt like a colds coming on since 3dpo this time round but not actually developed the cold this time. so dont know if im tuned in! lol or it could be that i am pregnant but with only one so not developed as strong. xx

I am good thanks, you?

5 DPO today and no symptoms for me but quite honestly I'm pleased that there's nothing for me to be obsessing over today. I'm sure they'll be back by tomorrow and I'll be getting myself worked up again! I'm so happy that I started wearing my quartz crystal, I constantly find myself playing with it and it's cheered me up much more than it really should. It's odd to think that it's been sitting in my jewellry box for 15 years without even crossing my mind and now I worry about taking it off to go in the shower!!

xx

thanks ellie!

that will answer the major cold i had at 3pdo with the twins then, i was majorly emotional as well.

ive felt like a colds coming on since 3dpo this time round but not actually developed the cold this time. so dont know if im tuned in! lol or it could be that i am pregnant but with only one so not developed as strong. xx

I had a sore throat for a couple of days and I'm not taking that to mean anything for me but it's really surprising how many women seem to have some sort of cold in the very early days. I'm surprised that this stuff about EPA's isn't more well known.

like i ssaid crystals help you and you wont ever forget that now maybe if u wore it before it might not of helped u it wanted to be worn which is why now u r

i know! its shocking really. but then if it was really widely known then it would give woman even more to obsess over!

im just thinking that if i am pregnant this month then theres a possibilty that its only one as ive only developed the starting symptoms of a cold but not the actual cold. my chest cavity does hurt slightly though. which is unsual for me.

but with the twins i had a full blown cold and oof course there was two and it was winter so more than likely to. xx

just figured out what that horrible weird smell is. its the blokes empty crisp packet thats sitting on the other end of the sofa. its stinks to high heaven and is making me feel so sick! xx

OMG my boobs hurt like hell today!! feels like ive got a little person sat inside using my boobs as punching bags, it even hurts if they move! they feel full and look more rounder as if they are swelling or something. last night that strange smell i was smelling eventually made me sick. walked into the kitchen feeling queasy, walked past the front door where the bloke was outside having a fag, got a wiff of his smoke and that was it i had to leg it to the loo. bleugh. never in my life (apart from morning sickness) have i had the feeling to throw up come so quickly and then go so quickly.
i feel like ive got a watermelon just sat underneath my skin in my abdomen, and ive got lots of mild pulling achy type feelings in my uterus as well.
headache.
sore throat (well mildly niggly at the moment)
and my nose feels blocked and swollen.

so thats me today, what a lovely way to feel whilst at work! xx

That's an amazing set of symptoms you've got going on there! You must be so excited! When are you going to start testing?

I've not really got anything going on this month. At 4 DPO I had some cramps and I've been emotional all week but I don't really put either of them down to being pregnant - I just don't have much hope this month for some reason.

xx

going to at least wait until AF is late before testing as the month before i concieved last time i had all these symptoms and AF was one day late so going to wait and see if it becomes later than 1 day late and if so then test. if not and she gets me then its onward and upward to the next cycle and my first try of soy. xx

You're much more sensible than me! I rue the day I bought IC pregnancy tests! Once they're gone, I'm not going to buy anymore because I wouldn't test early with expensive tests. But for now I am a POAS addict!

thanks ellie!

well I'm 7dpo today and I'm having all the symptoms pretty much, the most annoying right now is the cold, which started night before last...I have been getting some faint lines that i'm trying to get pictures of, and I have some 20 miU tests arriving today or tomorrow...the ones I have now are 25miU so they are picking it up but its light and difficult to get a picture of...my DH has twin boys from previous marriage...twins run on his family, as they were identical and not fraternal...so i'm wondering if its twins...lol cuz the test i took last night at 6dpo is very visible i'm trying to get a pic, and the ones from this morning are appearing right away, waiting for them to get darker so I can get better pics of them...I feel so tired this morning, like i'm walking through water...sore all over...hope you ladies are feeling good this morning. :)

WOW! I wish I could get a positive at 6 DPO - not so sure about twins though! This will be my first and I think one will be hard enough to start off with. Very excited for you though Alynn and looking forward to seeing some pics once you can get them to work. :dust:

thanks ellie!

well I'm 7dpo today and I'm having all the symptoms pretty much, the most annoying right now is the cold, which started night before last...I have been getting some faint lines that i'm trying to get pictures of, and I have some 20 miU tests arriving today or tomorrow...the ones I have now are 25miU so they are picking it up but its light and difficult to get a picture of...my DH has twin boys from previous marriage...twins run on his family, as they were identical and not fraternal...so i'm wondering if its twins...lol cuz the test i took last night at 6dpo is very visible i'm trying to get a pic, and the ones from this morning are appearing right away, waiting for them to get darker so I can get better pics of them...I feel so tired this morning, like i'm walking through water...sore all over...hope you ladies are feeling good this morning. :)

hey hun i dont want you to get your hopes up about the twins thing, ive put a bit of info about twins on the 'Names for Twins' post a bit further down in the TTC forum.

there is a possibilty that it could be but just have a quick read of the 'names for twins' post so that it will put things into perspective a bit more for you.

cant wait to see the pictures and good luck!

ellie - im the same! if i had loads of IC i would be spending every last drop of pee on them! but thankfully i gave the rest of my IC away to a friend when i fell pregnant with the twins as i know i would feel the major urge to pee on them even though i was pregnant! so its a case of wait to see if af is late and if so go out and by a little pee stick :haha: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->