flutter by babies symptoms

Your FRER's a better price than over here! I bought some blue dyes before I came on here and learnt how evil they are - I might do one just so I can know what a BFP/evap really looks like!!

As you know, I've had lots of moments of getting my hopes up this month and I'm just not going to let myself do it anymore. Don't get me wrong, I would be completely over the moon if I was - I just don't see how I can be with all of these BFN's and my symptoms point towards AF instead of BFP.

But you never know, even if it doesn't happen for me this month, it might next month and then I can catch you in first tri still. xx

Your FRER's a better price than over here! I bought some blue dyes before I came on here and learnt how evil they are - I might do one just so I can know what a BFP/evap really looks like!!

As you know, I've had lots of moments of getting my hopes up this month and I'm just not going to let myself do it anymore. Don't get me wrong, I would be completely over the moon if I was - I just don't see how I can be with all of these BFN's and my symptoms point towards AF instead of BFP.

But you never know, even if it doesn't happen for me this month, it might next month and then I can catch you in first tri still. xx

yeah no matter what you're gonna end up with us either way...:hugs:
I just hope what I'm getting is not evaps on the ICs...i really don't think it is...but you never know...i'm kind of afraid to believe i'm pg...i keep thinking AF is going to show later today or tomorrow or Sunday or Monday...but DH says no, he says i'm pg...:)

Sorry! AF is aunt flo and CM is cervical mucus.

This is really useful - https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-help-testing-area/730-babyandbump-lingo-abbreviations.html

It's sensible to wait anyway to be honest. You'll save yourself a lot of heartache as well as money!

Thank you that is really helpful!

I have been late once before and got my hopes up then the AF turned up! :cry: So this time I want to be sure before I get my hopes up again! :)

I just hope what I'm getting is not evaps on the ICs...i really don't think it is...but you never know...i'm kind of afraid to believe i'm pg...i keep thinking AF is going to show later today or tomorrow or Sunday or Monday...but DH says no, he says i'm pg...:)

Thats how I am! I keep getting the AF pains but still no sign of it yet!

that's a great sign! I hope she stays away and you get a BFP!:thumbup:

I really don't think you'd have had that many evaps but you could DH to wee on one of them as a test? I suppose it's possible that you've got a bad batch but it's highly unlikely.

LOL, My DH really thought I was this month as well but I think I've probably convinced him otherwise now! Not sure why they think they know - we barely know and it's our body! DH said it was just a 'feeling' but he doesn't get 'feelings' about anything like that.

that's a great sign! I hope she stays away and you get a BFP!:thumbup:

Hopefully! I can't wait to be a mom! :flower:

I really don't think you'd have had that many evaps but you could DH to wee on one of them as a test? I suppose it's possible that you've got a bad batch but it's highly unlikely.

LOL, My DH really thought I was this month as well but I think I've probably convinced him otherwise now! Not sure why they think they know - we barely know and it's our body! DH said it was just a 'feeling' but he doesn't get 'feelings' about anything like that.

well I used my last IC this morning...but I can try the dollar tree tests, they're basically the same thing...i checked to see if AF came...nothing but CM for now...:) even did the tampon test, nothing but CM on it...yay! i'm starting to believe DH was right... I hope your DH is right too...I want us all to be pg together! I have moments where I believe it and moments where I don't...I had some awful heartburn yesterday and this morning...I never get that...that's got me thinking I am...plus no AF and feeling sick and tired...so hmmm...if AF isn't here by monday I'll call the doctor and make an appointment. :)

congrats alynn so happy for you

I got another bfn on a superdrug test today so I am out for sure, af is due tomorrow.
I feel ok over it and im just thinking of all the fun we will have next month now and oh is saying we will try better next month and is being really positive for me. This is only are 1st month of ttc so theres plenty of time yet.

Im 6 DPO today.
Got creamy CM since 1DPO..
Think implantation might of happend yesterday because I woke up crampy, like AF like crampy, at 4am, sore bbs, and yesterday i had ALOT!! of creamy cm.
Plus my temp dipped yesterday 0.3F and it rose again this morning 0.11F.
Dont know if this fits in the "implantation dip guidelines" LOL.
Also my lower back was achy yesterday.

All this went away today, except still creamy cm but less then yesterday.
Cervix seems high and soft.. but changes through out the day.
My nipples are still sore but less then yesterday it seems.
And my tummy is still feeling weird..but not really crampy.. just feel little pinches and stuff.

Oh and I dreamt really vivid the past 2 nights..

Im OVER symtom spotting, :wacko: :winkwink:

congrats alynn so happy for you

I got another bfn on a superdrug test today so I am out for sure, af is due tomorrow.
I feel ok over it and im just thinking of all the fun we will have next month now and oh is saying we will try better next month and is being really positive for me. This is only are 1st month of ttc so theres plenty of time yet.

well i didn't get a postive till I was late the last two pregnancies...so its not over until AF shows...she technically could still show for me, as the day isn't over yet...but I really believe the line is positive and no signs of her yet...Fxd

if AF does show hun, don't be discouraged as it rarely happens the first month...next month will prob be it!:hugs:

Im 6 DPO today.
Got creamy CM since 1DPO..
Think implantation might of happend yesterday because I woke up crampy, like AF like crampy, at 4am, sore bbs, and yesterday i had ALOT!! of creamy cm.
Plus my temp dipped yesterday 0.3F and it rose again this morning 0.11F.
Dont know if this fits in the "implantation dip guidelines" LOL.
Also my lower back was achy yesterday.

All this went away today, except still creamy cm but less then yesterday.
Cervix seems high and soft.. but changes through out the day.
My nipples are still sore but less then yesterday it seems.
And my tummy is still feeling weird..but not really crampy.. just feel little pinches and stuff.

Oh and I dreamt really vivid the past 2 nights..

Im OVER symtom spotting, :wacko: :winkwink:

those are great symptoms, sounds alot like what I experienced...I will be keeping up on you! keep us posted if you test!:happydance:

alynn!!!! i knew you were pregnant :haha: and i saw lines on both pictures! yay another bump buddy! woop woop xxxxxxxx

i can finally upload a piccy of my bfp as just about half an hour ago i got quite a decent line on a 25miu test! yay woop woop! xx

Attachments

• DSC00005.jpg
    DSC00005.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 13

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4