Follow-up appt. next Tuesday & I'm terrified!

nickielg

Reaction score
So next Tuesday I have a follow-up appt with my doc who did the D&C to try and figure out what's going on. I had a mmc April 17th, I was almost 10 weeks, and baby had passed around 7.5 weeks.

I'm so afraid that they will tell me I will never be able to have kids. This past loss is my 2nd, I also suffered a stillbirth at 24 weeks. They were unable then to tell me what had happened and I'm afraid they'll have no answers this time as well.

I've been doing my research though, and will ask about my PCOS and progresterone. As well as the hbp meds I am on (I'm really thinking that could be it), the MTHFR gene, and if maybe something is up with my husband or the combination of us both.

All I want is a living, happy, healthy child...

Any other questions I should ask ladies? TIA.

Awe hun I'm so sorry about your losses. I don't have any advice but I just wanted to say that I'm in the same boat and know exactly how you feel. I too have had two back-to-back losses. Mine were only 7/8 weeks so not nearly as far along as you, but I just want you to know that you're not alone and to stay strong. I hope they find out the cause and you eventually get your rainbow baby! :hugs:

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->