Following on from nudity thread....

Shinning_Star

WTT for a possible no4???
Reaction score
A question really? I stated that I happily walk around naked infront of my son and he's started to ask questions now at four and a half, like why don't women have a willy etc.

I've told him women just have different bodies to men, but he tries to call my lower parts a willy and I tried to explain girls don't have willies, and we kinda shortened girls parts to a wee, lol. It just happened.

Anyway question is How would you/do you refer to your daughter's or your own girlie parts to them?

If this is baby is a girl I need a word for her parts. I don't wanna use vagina cos I just think it's a horrible word, lol. And is a bit complex to children if that makes sense? Also my son needs a word that suggests the difference between girls and boys.

Caitlyn doesn't understand yet but I tend to call it a minnie :blush:

Ive thought about this before! I wouldnt know what to call it, in front of a child!

I've heard foo foo, minnie, bits, flower. LOL but nothing seems to feel right, explaining it to a boy. Inow I'll have to soon enough when son see's us changing the nappies.

Ive heard it being called a Mary before, just remembered!

My neice used to call hers Lilly, but then she for a friend called lilly, and didnt wanna call her "Parts" the same name as her friend, so she calls it Minnie now :) lol Bless her

hehe bless her! What happens if they find a friend called minnie, lol and I know mary's making a comeback. lol

Lol just realised my thread completly assumes I'm having a girl, i( I don't know and won't know until birth.) it's really in my subconscience abt having a girl. LOL I'll prob be wrong.

My mom called it a "pee-pee".

Not sure if that is the word I would use.

This is very interesting. I like "minnie" like stated ^

Thats what i told her, she was only 4 so she said I WONT and ran of crying

a mothers subconscience is always right :rofl:, i subconsciencly said boy for me, i always say, we need to get this for him, or that for him ect lol

but your still team yellow aren't ya? Or did i completly miss that bit!

Lol i might i say boy not said even, always making mistakes with this preggers brain! lol

nope im a still a fellow team yellow :)

rosie calls it a flower as i do lol, dont know where it comes from though. i randomly made it up.
x

lo fanny is horrible haha. I remember at school kids saying that and taing the mickey. LOL I think it's cos so much of the words seem to cheapen it. Does that sound prudish! lol

my oldest neice calls it her fluffy my youngest neice says her "udders" lmao i think i may be responsible 4 that 1....... my cousin tells her son its called a foofa. ive always said nunny (sp? noony) lol

My best friend calls it a mooey or moo to her daughter x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->