Following on from nudity thread....

Ours is a miggy lol sounds really silly to say it on here!

LOL my mom told me the right word for it but I still called it my "Pagina" for a couple of years hahaha.

I think with my daughter I will just refer to them as her privates, my grandma used to call it "your seat" I guess I don't know what else I would call it LOL

Layla allways called hers Minky lol .

Layla now understands at 3 and half , That finnley has a winky and she has a minky .
I dont think she understands why thow lol . x x.

IMHO I reaken parents should use the right words instead of made up names. I have for my kids, I felt like it was the right thing to do.

We just called them lady bits for my daughter but she is 11 now and doesn't talk about it :rofl:

We will still call it lady bits when this little lady arrives to my sons as I am sure they will ask. They have a willy and she has lady bits.

A fairy! thats what was always used in my house when growing up

My daughters used to call it their Tuppence when they were younger

I think I'm going to call parts by their proper names. I don't think they're any harder for a child to understand or say than the euphemisms. I'd worry that they would think they were something to be ashamed of if I made up words. It really comes down to personal choice I guess!

My mom always said privates with me and my sister, but I'd probably use a different word like twinkle or something likewise. x

My cousin with her lil one (Whos 2) calls it a Noonie lol and cos my mum babysits her and I usually see my mum almost every day, she has got me saying it now!!!

my mum always called it a daisy. my friend has just informed me that her mum called it a wetty betty or a pink panther!!!

We call it a va-jayjay , a hoohoo or cho-cha.

My mum taught all of us that boys have a willy and girls have a wee-hole and thats what I'm planning to teach mine, they explain when they are older the proper names

I remember calling it a fanny when I was younger, but that makes me cringe now!

I like winky and minky!

But I think we will use the proper words, or maybe willy and wee-hole until LO's language is more developed.

I always called it my pee pee when I was little, but I think I will just call it what it is, lol. I got a brochure from the doctors telling me to call it by its proper name. Maybe he heard me calling it her vajayjay. :D

We just refer to them as "parts" and DD knows that boy parts are different than girl parts. I think thats good for now. When she's older i'll explain to her the "scientific" names and what the mean.

i say minnie now jst cos i can but when growing up everyone at school knew it as a fanny no one had any other names for it.....my ex's family called them cookies?? wtf? I dont agree with naming it something like cookie or flower cos well what u gona say when they pick up a rose or something and say Mummy i thought this was a flower? hard enough to understand things with one name let alone naming things after thingspersonal oppinion though...... the definition of fanny is the fleshy outerparts of a female sex organ- xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->