Food aversions and cravings

I hate food aversions. biggest one right now is brown rice... thats weird. no longer like coffee or chocolate. addicted to salads and apples and drink water nonstop, but not peeing a lot? when I want something, I need it now but try to maintain without. recent weakness that I gave into is lucky charms. God I want some right now. ginger ale is glorious and newly discovered a love for honey dijon mustard :)

I read brown rice and I almost gagged. I guess I have an aversion to that also :wink wink: I am the same way. I can not drink coffee or eat chocolate. Very weird to me because before I got pregnant I always ate very clean. Stayed away from sugar and bread and dairy for that matter. I workout a lot, or did before I got pregnant. Anyway, I thought that I would want to eat chocolate since I am craving everything that I wouldn't let myself eat, ever. Like yesterday I went to Hardees and got a chicken sandwich. I HAD TO HAVE IT, ha ha. I haven't eaten fast food in at least 4 years. Pregnancy is strange.....

My strongest cravings are steak, cheddar cheese, pasta (preferably with cheese ;) ), bread with butter. MMM that's EXACTLY what I want for dinner! Last night I made myself a strip steak and grated cheddar cheese over it. It was so delicious, I was mmmmm-ing the whole meal. My husband loves it because I'm typically very healthy and always watching my weight, so the fact that I eat steak and cheese without abandon is turning him on :haha: When my m/s was really bad last week all I wanted was sour patch kids and gummy worms - something about the chewiness and the sour flavor from the sour patch kids, but the thought of them now makes me gag.

I typically crave sweets, but I am all about savory right now!

My aversions are less intense than my cravings and include salad (which I usually LOVE), too much decaf coffee (I always drink decaf - 1 cup a day is okay, 2 is way too much which used to be no problem), and anything with too much fiber (broccoli, added fiber bread, etc).

I also get hungry RIGHT NOW and have to eat at that very moment. If I wait I get nauseous. Last night I ended up eating half of my dinner at the counter before I even had a chance to heat it in the microwave :haha:

Bananas.

Cannot. Stand. Bananas.

I usually have one everyday but haven't been able to look at one for weeks. Have also gone off the toasted sandwiches I usually pack for my lunch at work.

I usually crave sweets but have gone right off chocolate/desserts etc.

Last week I was craving baked beans on toast, the ones that have the little sausages in them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->