Food hampers on a budget.

cookielucylou

Reaction score
I'm going to make up 2 hampers but need ideas of what to put in them. Both max budget of £20.
One is for a couple very limited space so i want to do a luxury food and wine hamper.
Other is again for a couple but they do have kids at home so I imagine some will be shared. No booze.
Not handmade ideas as I dont know if I will get the time so if I do get time to do any they will be added extras.

I always do movie night hampers. Dvd, face masks, candle, popcorn, drinks, chocolate, nacho kit. Usualy do these for my brother and his oh and OHS sister and her oh. My brother usualy comments that he enjoyed it. Usually the face mask. Iv only ever spoken to OHS sister like 3 times so have no idea if they like it.

No I want both to be food hampers just cant decide what food to put in.

Following, I'm doing the same for some family members. All I can think so far is mulled wine as that's quite cheap, I've ordered some home made bath bombs, biscuits, picture of our children then I'm stuck :/

Last year I did a couple cheap ones and got sainsbury finest range which was on 3 for 2. So the usual crackers, jam, biscuits, bread sticks , chocs then bought a bit of nice cheese and as bottle of prosseco which was on offer.. totalled about £25.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->