Foods to help PMS

odd_socks

Long Term WTT
Reaction score
I just wondered if anybody know of foods that will help with PMS? As some of u may know from my journal i suffer really bad with it, i cant take evening primrose oil so wondered if i could find some foods that will help? :flower:

https://www.thefooddoctor.com/Premenstrual-Syndrome-Ahealth_fdw_pms/

Protein, nuts, seeds and green leafy vegetables and cutting back on processed foods is supposed tp help.

Vitamin d and calcuim are supposed to help to https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/4087312.stm

Great idea for a thread! I'm thinking maybe I need to stop the evening primrose oil too because of the Headaches as the pain is pretty bad! My doctor told me to cut out red meat but I have no idea why she said it or if it even helps as I rarely eat it anyway :shrug: x

i rarely eat red meat either, ive been trying to eat alot more fruit and vegetables with dieting and generally getting healthy, but deffo going to look at having seeds and try get some nuts down me, i dont really like them but if they help its worth it

I've been eating salad for lunch every day for the past week and a half. It's not much, but I'm hoping to up my nutrients AND get skinny in one simple move... :dohh:

:hugs: I saw on alt status thread that you're having a rough time oddsocks! My OH is working on a Gynae ward, so I've told him to grab a gynae Dr for "research" on PMS for us!! :haha:

I've been eating salad for lunch every day for the past week and a half. It's not much, but I'm hoping to up my nutrients AND get skinny in one simple move... :dohh:

:hugs: I saw on alt status thread that you're having a rough time oddsocks! My OH is working on a Gynae ward, so I've told him to grab a gynae Dr for "research" on PMS for us!! :haha:

:hugs: thanks chick, yeah always suffer bad with pms, i think it could be pmdd but doctor is waiting to investigate that yet......YES thats a great idea :haha:

CHOCOLATE!!! sorry that's prob now much help but a bit of choccy is guaranteed to make anyone feel a bit better surely :shrug: :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->