Foods to help PMS

Discussion in 'Waiting To Try' started by odd_socks, Jun 7, 2011.

1. odd_socks

odd_socks Long Term WTT

I just wondered if anybody know of foods that will help with PMS? As some of u may know from my journal i suffer really bad with it, i cant take evening primrose oil so wondered if i could find some foods that will help? :flower:

2. lozzy21

lozzy21 Mummy to Niamh

3. odd_socks

odd_socks Long Term WTT

thank you :D

4. everdreaming

everdreaming Guest

Great idea for a thread! I'm thinking maybe I need to stop the evening primrose oil too because of the Headaches as the pain is pretty bad! My doctor told me to cut out red meat but I have no idea why she said it or if it even helps as I rarely eat it anyway :shrug: x

5. odd_socks

odd_socks Long Term WTT

i rarely eat red meat either, ive been trying to eat alot more fruit and vegetables with dieting and generally getting healthy, but deffo going to look at having seeds and try get some nuts down me, i dont really like them but if they help its worth it

6. everdreaming

everdreaming Guest

I've been eating salad for lunch every day for the past week and a half. It's not much, but I'm hoping to up my nutrients AND get skinny in one simple move... :dohh:

:hugs: I saw on alt status thread that you're having a rough time oddsocks! My OH is working on a Gynae ward, so I've told him to grab a gynae Dr for "research" on PMS for us!! :haha:

7. odd_socks

odd_socks Long Term WTT

:hugs: thanks chick, yeah always suffer bad with pms, i think it could be pmdd but doctor is waiting to investigate that yet......YES thats a great idea :haha:

8. buttons1

buttons1 Mummy to 2 gorgeous girls

CHOCOLATE!!! sorry that's prob now much help but a bit of choccy is guaranteed to make anyone feel a bit better surely :shrug: :haha:

9. odd_socks

odd_socks Long Term WTT

:haha: i agree yeah :haha: i cant eat tons of it though im on a diet :haha: :haha: