Footmuff or pramsuit when in lightweight buggy?

Samemka

Mummy of 2 girlies
Reaction score
I'm thinking of getting a maclaren buggy after christmas for Emma, she'll be 6 mnths.

I was just wondering, when it's really cold, what do you tend to use - a footmuff or pram suit?? I can get a footmuff made but I wasn't sure whether it'd just be easier and cheaper to have Emma in a pramsuit - because I'm guessing next winter when she's 1+ she'll just have a blanket - don't tend to see older children with footmuffs, unless I'm just not looking properly lol!!

xxx

I use a footmuff but when she is older i will prob use a snowsuit and a blanket.

V xxx

The footmuff for my pushchair is total crap so we're going to get a pramsuits soon.

I always use the footmuff, i use it even in the summer so i thought mine was worth it. Cos i got second lightweight pram and couldnt decide but if it rains a bit it still keeps them dry etc.

I use both when its as cold as it has been just lately.

i have the maclaren quest sport...we've had snow recently and freezing cold weather so i've put her in a pram suit and a cosy toes (i got both very cheaply from ebay)..normally i just have her in the cosy toes and a coat

Hi
I am a new member to this site and dont really know what I am doing so please forgive me for being so random. I have seen your advert offering a M&P Pliko in Boston Check, do you still have this I am just dying to buy one. I have a graco but am desperate for a M&P one just the same as you have/had. Do you still have it?

Sorry about it not being about the snowsuit.

Hiya - I don't I'm afraid, it's sold. Have you tried ebay or preloved?

Hi
Yes I have but they didnt look as good as yours. Never mind I will keep looking thanks for replying to me so quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->