For all ladies due in October 2012!

honey915

mum to 2 little boys
Reaction score
As suggested I've started up a thread for all us ladies due in October 2012! A place we can all chat and keep each other updated! :happydance:

Hi Honey, thanks for setting this up. Hoping we have more October moms to be joining soon. :hugs:

Found it! Hope we have more due October moms. Honey you can start adding our names and our due dates in ur first post:)

Hi ladies! I'm due October 29 with my first. I'm still very nervous as I have no symptoms yet - wouldn't even know I was pregnant if it weren't for the positive hpt!

Yay! We have migrated!! I am due on October 23rd calculating from LMP but no scan yet so that might change!!! :)

Was intending to try SO hard to eat healthy and exercise during pregnancy... :( yeah right: little baby wanted a chocolate thickshake & while i was at the shop little baby decided he/she wanted some fizzy sweets too!!! :( And pretty sure little baby wants take away for dinnner :dohh:

anyone else having this problem??

Hi im due oct 17 ten days before my birthday but that might change as i havent had my scan either.

Was intending to try SO hard to eat healthy and exercise during pregnancy... yeah right: little baby wanted a chocolate thickshake & while i was at the shop little baby decided he/she wanted some fizzy sweets too!!! And pretty sure little baby wants take away for dinnner

anyone else having this problem??

I am definately experiencing the temptation but have done well to resist so far! Lets see how long I can keep it up! :dohh:

Hi ladies...
Nice to see this thread...
I am due October 25th...nd this is my first baby:)

Hi ladies

Just found this thread, I am due 28th Oct with first baby. Had quite a few symptons naueous, tiredness, heavy boobs and last couple of days spotting. Looking forward to sharing all our journies.

Xx

I think I'm due 27th but I have a scan on monday because I've had spotting on and off for about a week xxxxx

Hope the scan goes ok Sharon xx I had very light brown on liner about size of 1p and then when I wiped this morning but nothing since so I haven't been to doctors will see how it goes xx

Hi October moms, I had some brown spotting last week and some this morning. I thought the worst as this is how my miscarriage began last year. I had a scan last week at the hospital EPU and they could only see a sac and yolk. I was booked in for Monday for a rescan but after more spotting this morning I panicked and booked a private scan for today. It was amazing! We saw our baby and it's heart beating!

They said that I've got some cells on the outside of my cervix that should be on the inside and they are quite tender and that's what may have cause the bleeding. Apparently this is very common in pregnancy and nothing to be worried about. I hope this reassures those that have had some spotting. I really thought that there would be no baby and there it was- clear as anything. We even got a DVD which I've been watching ever since!

Xx

Sounds like implantation to me.

I had heavy spotting before I tested, I thought it was my period but it went away after 2 days. After that I was just getting strings of brownish coloured dishcharge when I wiped, that too seemed to die off and then last night I had some definite pink when I wiped. It looked like watered down pink blood. Today, nothing again.

Its driving me mental. I have a chromosome disorder which means I have a 50% chance of miscarrying any pregnancy, had a MC with my first pregnancy back in November, so I'm totally bricking it!!! X

Hi October moms, I had some brown spotting last week and some this morning. I thought the worst as this is how my miscarriage began last year. I had a scan last week at the hospital EPU and they could only see a sac and yolk. I was booked in for Monday for a rescan but after more spotting this morning I panicked and booked a private scan for today. It was amazing! We saw our baby and it's heart beating!

Thats amazing, congratulations, must have been amazing to see a heartbeat. I am pretty sure when they scan me on Monday it will be inconclusive and they will just tell me to come back in a week, but I can't just sit here for a week and do nothing. Waiting it out is the hardest thing in the world, so I begged for an earlier scan!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->