For all ladies due in October 2012!

Hi ladies I have just found this thread :happydance:

I'm due on the 31st but its unlikely they will let me get past 38 weeks due to health problems :):flower:

Had my first midwife appointment yesterday and I could rant forever about how crap she was, but I wont be seeing her again as my doctor sent me to the wrong unit and I'm going to be consultant led anyway

Hi ladies

Hope you are all well, elcome Lucas.

I had my midwife appointment today, lady was lovely not concerned about my spotting etc said it was probably implantation bleeding and would become more of a concern if it continued after 12 weeks.

As my BMI is right on the threshold (31!) I have to have Glocouse tolerance test test during my 28th Week and I should get my scan date next week, otherwise she was happy.

oh and she said my due date should go by my early scan which was a week behind my dates so my new due date is the 3rd November.

Honey what a lovely birthday present bet you cant wait!

xx

Aw good! It makes all the difference if you like your midwife! Mine is also nice. I'm starting to feel all paranoid again about the scan. All the what ifs etc. It's silly really. Why worry unless there's something to worry about! 11 days and counting!! Xx

Not silly at all Honey only natural I dont think i will properly relax or truely believe I am pregnant until I have my scan! :)

I hope the lady I saw today is my allocated midwife there is a team of 5 of them so not sure she will be but she certainly made me feel better especially as I had another bleed last sunday.

xx

Why don't you ask if you can have her specifically. You should really see the same resin for continuity. My practice only has one midwife so it's a good thing I like her! Lol! Yeah thats it. I don't feel completely pregnant yet despite having scan at 7weeks and all being well. I won't rest until I see something that actually looks like a baby bobbing around in there with a good heartbeat. My fella says it was real for him seeing the heartbeat. It's unusual that he's ready and I still havnt got my head round it all!! Xx

Honey

Good idea I will see who I get at my 16 week appointment and take it from there. My boyfriend is the same funny isnt it.

Had the best day ever today me, my oh and mother in law went to mothercare for a look around this morning and they were having a free raffle. We hung around for 1/2 hour until the prize was drawn and we won! £100 vouchers, gift hamper and a movix buugy package worth £570 we can't believe it still in shock. It is a sign bean is here to stay!!!

Hope you are all having great Easters

Xxx

Hello
Can I join you? My LO is due on the 31 oct, and I am so excited. We had been TTC for 2 years and had seen a private dr for IVF, and fell preggers naturally that month.
Had a little scare last week, and had an early scan and bean is baking nicely!

We went to mothercare yesterday as well but no raffle, lol xx

Ah moomoo that's amazing!! I am so jealous! What a strike of luck. How are we all? I have my scan on Monday!! Ah nervous! I'm almost 13 weeks. So when am I in my 2nd trimester? Ive put on 7lbs! Gutted wanted to stay slim but clearly not meant to be... I am too hungry!!! This is the latest ive been up in months and I have just been out for tapas! Yummmmm

Buckles! Welcome! Of course you can join us congratulations hun! Keep us all posted with your appointments and scans etc xx

Hi Ladies

Sorry I haven't been around I have been sooo tired and had another scan so have been staying off of the internet as I was starting to scare myself.

I hope you are all well. I had my scan today and baby is perfect my dates have been put back to my original dates so due 28th Oct.

Xx

Wow that's fab! I've also been very tired working 12 hour shifts and we've been short staffed so they've been over working me! I had my scan about a week and a half ago. All is well with LO. I'm almost 15 weeks now! So it's starting to all seem real now! Have had very low blood sugar, low blood pressure and almost collapsed the other day at work so thats making me feel very tired but most of the sickness has eased. What about u moomoo are you still having sickness etc? Xx

Hi Honey 12 hour shifts urgh, I am wishing away the days until the next bank holidays these 5 day weeks are doing me in! :) sorry to hear you felt unwell. I am 14 weeks on sunday going quite quickly now never thought I would say that! I get nausea on and off but no where near as bad as I was. Although this morning brushing my teeth made me gag. The tiredness is the only thing which is really hanging around I hope it passes soon xx

Me too just totally fatigued! It's annoying I can't get anything done as I just have no energy! Fingers crossed we both start to feel that 'blooming' feeling soon that they keep telling us about! X

Hey ladies!! So it's been a while but I thought I'd pop in and say hi! Any news? I'm having a boy and am now 26 weeks! Almost in the last trimester! Updates please! Hope you are all well xx

hello honey! Im almost 26 weeks and having another baby girl! how exciting, time went by really fast, I still cant believe i will be in 3rd tri in 2 weeks!!!

I know me too! It's flying by! I'm having another boy! Im almost 27 weeks! Have you bought everything for baby? Xx

Hi Honey

I'm good thanks hope you are too. I'm almost 26 weeks too having a little girl :)

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->