For all ladies due in October 2012!

hi ladies :)

Hope you are all well.

Sharon sorry to hear the scan was inconclusive, I agree with what Honey says. Try to think positive thoughts. If you need to chat message me.

Big hugs

xxx

Just wiped and had red blood nothing on my knickers feeling apprehensive now it was proper red blood and some was in toilet too so wonder if some gushed out. I've had a funny belly this evening wonder if its connected

Hi all! *waves* due date calculator for me says Oct. 28. This will be my first. Thanks for starting this thread!

So far, heartburn like I can't even put into words, HOT in the middle of the night, sore bbs sometimes but nothing too awful. I felt a bit queasy the past few days, but I haven't been sick at all. At first I wanted to eat EVRYTHING, but now, I'm having trouble finding things that taste good. :(

Hey! Im feeling pretty similar, a few days after bfp i was soooooo hungry but now i just feel so nauseous! No vomiting but i have to force myself to eat because nothing appeals to me :( and if i do feel like eating , im craving oily fish & chips :( naughty naughty!!!! Its my first too but i really wanted to only put on necessary amount of weight! Hmm yeh right!!

oh so I'm 6+5 weeks today, and I just feel worse and worse every day! today I woke up feeling really sick that I started to actually cry cz I hate vomiting. I'm having this kind of upper cramping which I guess is coming from my stomach with waves of nausea:(

I had some bleeding/spotting after 'the deed'. It was dark red. I've called the GP and have an appointment today at 4.20. Feeling like a bit of an idiot though because my G.P referred me last week for cramps that were ongoing to EPU and I freaked out and cancelled as it was too early no doubt to gain any reassurance from a scan. No cramps now though and spotting has subsided a bit. COMPLETE wreck LOL!!! The first twelve weeks are awful all round I think!!! I'd like to curl into a ball for the next 5 weeks!!! xx

honey, the cervix is often swollen and full of blood and extra sensitive during pregnancy, a lot of women end up spotting after DTD, I am sure it is nothing at all to be worried about :hugs:

Hi ladies

Went to the EAPU this morning the nurse said they normally are not bothered about brown spotting, she didnt seem worried even though I had told her I had red blood when I wiped last night and this morning. She said as she could see I was worried she would book me in for a scan tomorrow at 3pm. I'm hoping that as she didnt seem worried that its nothing serious. fingers crossed.

Shelly and Hopes I hope you start to feel better soon.

Honey I hope doctors went ok

Sharon hope your doing ok today

xx

I'm not feeling too bad today thanks,

Hoping for the best and will be thinking of you tomorrow! The fact the nurse didn't seem worried has got to be good news! xxxx

Yes moomoo, that is good news if she doesn't seem too concerned especially as they deal with this sorta thing every day and would know when to be concerned. The G.P booked me in for a scan on friday first thing so I will update u all then. No more bleeding and Googled it and it seems to be fairly standard like Sharon says with all that extra blood down there, it was just a shock!! xx

Yes moomoo, that is good news if she doesn't seem too concerned especially as they deal with this sorta thing every day and would know when to be concerned. The G.P booked me in for a scan on friday first thing so I will update u all then. No more bleeding and Googled it and it seems to be fairly standard like Sharon says with all that extra blood down there, it was just a shock!! xx

We haven't DTD during any pregnancy at all but I remember after my MC I had spotting after sex even a month or so afterwards xxx

Hi ladies

Just got home thank you for all your support, its good news!!!!

Baby is fine they saw heartbeat and saw no reason for bleed , they dated me at 5 weeks 4 days just under a week from what i think i am.

Such a relief, and makes it all seem so real, going to celebrate with a cup of tea

xx

Congratulations moomoo! I didn't even know you could see a baby that early never mind a HB!! xoxoxo

Thanks ladies xx

Sharon to be honest you couldn't see much at all it just looked like a black circle with a white dot that flickered which was the heart beating. It was very small, smaller than the cursor head. If the nurse hadn't pointed it out I wouldn't have been able to tell.

Hope you are all well xx

Ahh look at that all is well. I am very happy for you hunny. Lets hope I have good news tomorrow!! Scan is at 8.30!! Nervous and excited but I have an awful cold :( Feeling miserable and had to take today off work. I don't think I could have managed a 12 hour shift today!! xxx

Congrats Moomoo:hugs:

I had my scan Today and everything is fine, baby is measuring 7+4 weeks and we heard the heartbeat:happydance: it was really nice!

Honey915 goodluck for tomorrow's scan!

Thank you ladies had some more yellow/brown discharge today but if nurse isn't worried then neither am I :)

Hope congrats on your scan its amazing isn't it and to think that at our 12 week scan the baby will have grown and changed so much!

Honey hope your scan goes well tomorrow will be thinking of you xx

Xx

Yay Good news from me!! Dates are accurate 7w4d and a good strong heart flickering away!! Feels so good!! Nurse said it's fairly common for small bleed to occur after 'the deed'!! I am finally feeling very relaxed. They were also able to do the scan using normal abdominal scan rather than vaginal which they advised may be required. Got my little picture too! So relieved!! xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->