For all ladies due in October 2012!

Hi ladies,
I am due on October 30th or thereabouts...not going for a scan till mid April!! Would love to book in for an earlier one but my DP and I both do fly in/fly out work. Which of course makes it soo hard for these first 12 weeks!
Lucky I have my own office where I can hide for most the day if Im not feeling well...
x

Hi Cinz! Ow well i'm glad you have somewhere to hide!! If you're really busy at work the time will fly by xxx

Hi ladies very quiet in here hope you are all well.

Sharon is your scan tomorrow?

xx

Yep but not until 3.10pm as OH wanted to do it in the afternoon so he could go to work :dohh:

I'll try and update as soon as I can, think we are going to go and look at some houses afterwards though, so may have to do it on my phone xoxo

Men!

Hope the day goes quickly for you, will be thinking of you xx

Hi Honey

I've been better nausea seems to be turning to being sick and not a great appetite. How are you?

xx

Im due oct 30th hav had 3 scans so far. Had spotting last wk but ok now nxt scan is april 4th

Hi Honey

I've been better nausea seems to be turning to being sick and not a great appetite. How are you?

xx

All good. Sickness also urgh! Almost at the 12 week mark now!! Had the midwife yesterday. She just ran through loads of paperwork really. I asked her to do the heartbeat with the doppler as im 9 and a half weeks now and she did but we didnt find anything. She assured me that its really too early to hear it on the doppler. So not too worried. Waiting for 12 week scan through the post. Anyone else been to midwife yet? xx

My sickness has eased off last couple of days but I havent moved off the settee so that could all change come Monday. I 'm 9 weeks tomorrow havent heard from midwife yet hoping to hear next week.

Hope your scan appointment comes through soon, 8 - 12 weeks is really dragging!

xx

It's funny cause I thought it was dragging but now I'm 10 weeks! It's actually gone pretty quick! I havnt felt sick for two days! So hoping that lovely symptom will stay away so I don't feel the need to stuff my face with anything I can find to try and settle my stomach!! Xx

Only food I seem to be enjoying is bad food! Seem to be getting frequent headaches hoping they go soon.

Very quiet in here I think we've been deserted Honey lol

Xx

:haha: I'm lurking, I feel naughty posting in this thread as I'm due November now!

I had another scan today and they dated me at 8weeks 2, got to hear the heartbeat :cloud9:

Hope you are all well. My nausea is not as bad these days, but I think maybe I am just learning to control it better xx

Ah I'm eating everything in sight! Constant hunger! Really didn't wanna put on loads of weight but feel so sick if I don't eat loads of food! Mcdonalds etc! Aw Sharon that's ok we should still keep in touch on here as weve all been following each other so it's good to keep updated, plus what's a few weeks apart once we are all ready to drop!
Still awaiting my 12 week scan in the post nothing through just yet xx

Hello ladies, I have been really busy with my baby I totally forgot about this pregnancy lol. I have been nauseas couple of times but nothing too severe thanks god! Today I had a little bit of cramping, I had to lay down and rest and asked my DH to take care of baby lulu:) my next ultrasound is in 2 days! I'm excited to c little peanut again.. Hoping everything will be great!
And moomoo I'm like u, I'm only craving junk food:s I know it's bad but I really can't stop this bad habit lol!

Hi guys! I'm due Oct 16th I'm just over 11 weeks... So far so good (touch wood) I've been feeling tired and sick and nothing (food wise) satisfies me... Il be hungry and il go to eat and I can't eat coz I feel sick and if I don't I feel sick ahhhhh can't win!! Lol. Apart from that, I have been diagnosed with a sub chorionic hematoma (at 8 weeks) which is a blood clot, but it's gone down it's about 1cm so hopefully it will disappear soon (fingers crossed) has anyone had this?

I've also had a bit of pain in my tummy hopefully it's nothing

Nice to meet you all!
:hugs:

Hi ladies

Got my midwife appointment through today yippee! its next wednesday makes it all seem so more real.

Honey hope you get your scan date through asap.

Sharon dont feel like you have to lurk, always nice to hear from you.

Hopes hope rest eased your cramping and enjoy seeing bean tomorrow.

Welcome bubs I have had that with the sickness too drives you nuts doesnt it! I 've had a small bleed but they couldnt find a reason fingers crossed your clot will have gone by your next check up

xx

Aw some newbies on here welcome!! I am 11w1day now. Scan date is 16th April day before my birthday! Nice little prezzie! I'll be 13 weeks exactly so I'll let u all know how it goes. Aw moomoo! When is it? Let us know how it goes! Bubs3 I've had quite alot of cramping with this pregnancy and I didn't get any with my 1st but I've had a scan and all was well at 7 weeks so I'm sure you have nothing to worry about. I'm not showing yet though. Any of you have a bump yet? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->