For all ladies due in October 2012!

Morning ladies

I've had more mucus when I wiped this morning had what looked like little red viens in it although the mucus itself was a browny pinky colour. I've made a doctors appointment for this morning. Fingers crossed xx

Really sorry to hear that, hopefully they will get you a scan booked. Remember it could be nothing and you are not in this alone. Let us know what the doctor says :hugs:

Thanks very much Sharon xx how are you feeling today? X

Not too bad thanks, haven't had any spotting all day today or yesterday (touch wood) but I know that doesn't really mean anything. If it stays away for a week or so I might be able to relax....! Waking up in the night for a pee gives me a little comfort though :haha: Which I have done every day this week xxx

Good to hear I know exactly what you mean I slept without my sleep bra last night as I had convinced myself that my boobs weren't as sore and was relieved this morning when they felt heavier than ever! :) what we like :) xx

I keep groping my boobs to make sure they hurt :haha: They aren't in agony but definately getting heavier by the day xxx

Doctors was lovely he suggested I go straight to local eapu as they operated a walk in system unfortunately when we got there we had missed the walk in as it is olny 9 -11. Ladies there lovely too and suggested we come back Monday.

I had to ring work and tell my boss, as i wont be going in on Monday, apprently during my week off some mew work has been asigned to me which hasnt helped my stress levels!

felt a bit down earlier but trying to stay positive.

I hope you are all having good Fridays and have lovely weekends planned.

Sorry to hear you missed the walk-in, my scan is on monday too, hopefully we can share happy stories! X

Thanks Sharon, like you say fingers crossed Monday is a good day for both of us big hugs xx

Morning ladies

I am so happy this morning nothing when I wiped in fact cm has changed it looks more like ewcm now. I also did a test yesterday and the lines were very dark and I feel well in myself. Me and my oh are going to decide tomorrow if we are going to go ahead with the scan tomorrow as we don't want to take the space of someone whose need is more urgent and as its drop in Mon-Fri we still have the option of going if need be.

Sorry for such a long post, happy Saturday everyone!

Xx

Thats great news moomoo congratulations! My CM has gone back to EWCM for the last 2-3 days as well, although it is a little more cloudy than that. I am less worried, but am still going for my scan as am crapping myself due to my previous miscarriage!

Sounds like all is going to be well with you! Happy & healthy 9 months :happydance:

Thanks very much Sharon we'll make the final decision tomorrow but looking good. I think I may have panicked a bit as this is our 1st bubba but will still take it easy.

Really pleased to hear you are feeling a bit better too, I will be thinking about you.

P.s my cm is not clear either, bit cloudy too.

Xx

Thanks lovely, I'd do a test but I'm too scared incase the lines really faint then I'd be a nervous wreck until I get my scan!!! X

Ah Sharon I was the same yesterday but then my curiosity got the better of me! I've got another one to do tomorrow to compare. I'm becoming addicted to peeing on a stick :)xx

Evening ladies

Hope you've all had good weekends :)

How you doing Sharon been thinking of you big hugs

Xx

Hi all! *waves* due date calculator for me says Oct. 28. This will be my first. Thanks for starting this thread!

So far, heartburn like I can't even put into words, HOT in the middle of the night, sore bbs sometimes but nothing too awful. I felt a bit queasy the past few days, but I haven't been sick at all. At first I wanted to eat EVRYTHING, but now, I'm having trouble finding things that taste good. :(

Had my scan this morning and I'm measuring less than 5 weeks as opposed to my dates that are 6 weeks so not looking good but they say the scan was inconclusive and I have to go back a week on friday for a follow up to see if bean has grown! Will be a long 12 days!xx

Had my scan this morning and I'm measuring less than 5 weeks as opposed to my dates that are 6 weeks so not looking good but they say the scan was inconclusive and I have to go back a week on friday for a follow up to see if bean has grown! Will be a long 12 days!xx

Ow hun that must be so stressful to hear but listen, if you are only 5 weeks then a scan wont show alot just yet, i expect at the next one all will be well so try not to worry (easier said than done i know)!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->