For all you early testers...

tcinks

Reaction score
...did you wait until af was due to call your doctor for betas, or did you call right away? I'm not due until Tuesday, but I already have multiple positive tests.

I got mine 9DPO on Friday and called Monday 12DPO.

I got my bfp 10 dpo, sent my doctor a message that day requesting tests.
I went today at 12dpo for my first beta draw, and to check my progesterone.
Still waiting on results.
I figure it's better to get the test done early, so if I need progesterone or something, I can catch it in time.

I got my BFP at 9dpo and called doctor straight away, but I knew they'd want to put me back on aspirin/progesterone otherwise I'd have probably waited a bit.

Here in the UK it may be different though as they don't do blood draw to check HCG or progesterone levels as a matter of course so the midwife doesn't usually see you until at least 8 weeks, but they do see me early as they prescribe medication due to previous recurrent miscarriage.

I got mine around 10 dpo but waited until the week after since I had a doctor appointment anyway so just told her then. They didn't do betas, I was just referred to a midwife.

I got my positive on 11dpo on a Sunday and called Monday morning and they had me come in that day.

Thanks gals! I went ahead and called, waiting on a call back...

She just called, and apparently this office doesn't do betas unless there's a reason for it. :/ All my other 3 pregnancies they did it (at a different office) so I thought it was routine. :/ I know it isn't necessary, it was just always reassuring. Oh well...

I called at 12dpo and they asked if I missed my period. I said no, not yet. She said "oh, was this a planned pregnancy?" Uh.. duh?
Sorry, but I felt that was an unnecessary question for a receptionist. Maybe I was being a hormonal B
Anyway, they won't see anyone til after 8 weeks so I didn't get scheduled til nearly 9 weeks along.

I had a surprise BFP at the doctor's office but they sent me for blood work right away and now I am going every 48 hours to make sure my beta levels are increasing appropriately. I had MC last time so they are monitoring me closely and making sure that everything is going as planned.

I called at 12dpo and they asked if I missed my period. I said no, not yet. She said "oh, was this a planned pregnancy?" Uh.. duh?
Sorry, but I felt that was an unnecessary question for a receptionist. Maybe I was being a hormonal B
Anyway, they won't see anyone til after 8 weeks so I didn't get scheduled til nearly 9 weeks along.

I can't believe the receptionist asked you if this pregnancy was planned, how rude!

I got a positive yesterday but haven't told doctors yet. Am due on tomorrow so think I will ring on Monday to book in with the midwife.

I called the day after I got my bfp, which I THINK was a couple days after my period was due. However, I ovulated late, so I don't really know where I was in my cycle. I saw him twice already. He was pretty quick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->