For anyone whose (o)(o) are sore on and off... ???

• Thread starter jerseyshoregirl
  • Start date
J

jerseyshoregirl

If you are one of the girls whose (o)(o) are sore on and off...

I was wondering how long between the on's and off's, and...
whether or not the size of them was affected (i.e. did they return back to their normal size if they had gotten any bigger when they were sore).

Thanks ladies!
JM

Mine don't go on and off. The off is more like less tender then the days prior. Normally though they are sore all the time. Just worse days then others.

I think the size has stayed the same hun but i have attacks of very achy bbs!! it comes and goes all day. xxx

Well mine are not as sore as they were the week my period was due, but they are still pretty sore. I mean some days they are better than others and I have to poke and prod them to make sure that they still are - but yeah not as sore as they were but still sore! I think sometimes the firmness of them changes too, weird!

they get worse when you get to the latter stages

I never used to get sore boobs when af was here and mine go through stages also of being very sore then hardly sore at all.
I shot up a cup size in a week though, from a 'B' to a 'C'

mine were sore weeks before i even found out i was pregnant, but since last week they havnt been sore at all !

i would say mine feel off and on like someone has "pumped" them up so they are about ready to burst.

But the last few days they havent been so bad, but they are still bigger than before

Mine really hurt when AF was due (never used to get that symptom) and they gradually grew during the tww.. I don't think they've grown anymore since getting my bfp and they have been sore constantly, but now they're not as bad, its only if I lay on them or my cats decide to walk all over me :dohh:

I can't say I've had it where they hurt on and off though, seems constant.

During my first pregnancy the pain was terrible, in fact I couldn´t sleep on my tummy because they bothered so much. This time around, they are just a bit sore. I mean they feel sore when I poke them but otherwise there´s no change.

Mine were really sore before I knew which was an indication to me. They are not as sore as they were but are still tender when i prod and poke them. They look larger though. I am expecting then to get sore again as they get bigger. Its normal for symptoms to go on and off mine certainly are.Dx

Mine are sore most of the time, they are worse in the evening though. They start to tingle and throb, when I wake up in the morning they feel like tonne weights!!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->