for fluzy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
okay I admit it, I'm the crazy lady who put my tree up this weekend but the next few weeks are going to be extremely busy and we will be taking the tree down the first weekend of December because we leave for Texas the next weekend and our cats aren't trustworthy :rofl:

Attachments

• tn_DSC05740.JPG
    tn_DSC05740.JPG
    35.7 KB · Views: 26
  • tn_DSC05741.JPG
    tn_DSC05741.JPG
    32.6 KB · Views: 15
Aww, looks nice Vickie!

Awww looks lovely, i bet your house feels all "christmassy" now!!

it does :blush: put out all my snowmen figurines yesterday too, and might even wrap Hannah's gifts today :lol:

I just showed OH and he said "dont go getting any ideas" :rofl:

I think it looks great!!!!! I want to put my tree up now :rofl:

:headspin:

I think it looks great!!!!! I want to put my tree up now :rofl:

:headspin:

:smug: will take another piccy later so that you can see how good your ornaments look on my tree ;) Hannah was asleep last night so we decorated with just the foyer light on :rofl:

Looks great, Vickie!!! I can't wait to put my tree up too!!! :headspin: I just LOVE Christmas lights!!!!

that looks great, what does hannah think? i bet she loves the sparkly lights, bless x

she's been kind of fussy today so hard to say what she thinks :lol: but she did seem to like looking at the lights earlier this morning

Love it ...I moved since last christmas and have no idea where iam puttin the tree lol

Looks fab! I feel like I should be feeling the christmas vibe more than I am with you girls decorating early lol xXx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back