For moms who've had bleeding, need advice/experience

mayacat

Reaction score
Everything is going well with baby but I've had light/moderate bleeding since Tues. The two Drs I saw didn't seem too concerned (although it eased up briefly before I saw the second one before starting again.) I'm a little sore down below on occasion but not really cramping. I'll probably go in after xmas if it's still going on, but in the meantime, I need positive stories.

If you had bleeding like a period (or heavier), how long did it last for? Did you ever find out the cause?

Thanks in advance, I just really need some people to talk to who've had similar things happen.

I had a lot of bleeding with my son (who is now almost 2.5y.o.). I had a subchorionic hemorrhage that was found at 5 weeks and I bleed or spotted until about 17 weeks. Then it cleared up and I never had to worry about it again.

I'd ask if you have one. You should be on pelvic rest if you do have one. Good luck, bleeding during pregnancy is so scary.

I had a lot of bleeding with my son (who is now almost 2.5y.o.). I had a subchorionic hemorrhage that was found at 5 weeks and I bleed or spotted until about 17 weeks. Then it cleared up and I never had to worry about it again.

I'd ask if you have one. You should be on pelvic rest if you do have one. Good luck, bleeding during pregnancy is so scary.

Yeah, I think I'm going to specifically ask about it on Tues or Wed, whenever the clinic opens again. I meant to on Friday but I was just too desperate and relieved to hear the heartbeat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->