For the 2nd time of asking.....Good Luck Alio!!! She's had him!!!

XKatX

Reaction score
Lets hope that the hospital don't mess her around for a 2nd time and the poor girl actually gets to hold her baby this time!
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Update #1 - Fri 17th 11.00
Well she has a bed and has been given the first pessary. They messed up the cannula in both hands, so is waiting for an anaesthetist to do it under local! She says she has the feeling she is there for the long haul!!
At least they've started.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Update #2 Fri 17th 21.00
Have texted Ali this evening, but no response. She said earlier that she would keep in touch, so I'm hoping this means she is far too busy pushing to text!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Update #3 - Sat 18th 09.00
Sorry guys, but still nothing from Ali. Have texted again and no response. Read into that as you wish!!! Will let you know, the second I hear anything.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Update #4 Sat 18th 14.10
Hi Lovely. Well 2 pess and some horrendous pain. My cervix isn't playing ball. Last exam at half 3 before we decide what to do. Go ahead with another pess, break water or c section. It's not too pleasent really. Will update as soon as I can x x

Sounds miserable - poor thing.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ali has delivered - new thread started!

Good luck today hon, hope they are able to offer you a bed and get LO on the way x

Hoping we won't see you back on here without some baby pics. Good luck xx

I was expecting to come on here and find she'd had her baby :( Good luck again hun!! x

Good luck! Hopefully it goes as quick as possible and you dont come home without baby this time! x

Good luck sweets, thinking of you today!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->