For the girls that are late....

anna since you've decided to wait until Sunday we can form the 'WE CAN WAIT' group :winkwink: that way we'll keep each other motivated not to test before that...Hopefully Sunday will be our day! It's got to happen some time...
I'll think I'll start a new thread for this :)

well im going to go to the 24hr clinic soon and see what happends there might go saturday so they might send me to the hospital on that day so either sat or sunday i will find out lol

Day 72 for me and still no AF! Two fairly dark OPKs yesterday ( never get a +) so wd bd last night just in case it was ov. V sore (.)(.) and cramping. How long can this go on?

hiya ladies.. still here ugh i woke up this morning and i was sooooo dizzy i cudnt even stand properly... the tests have not yet arrived grrr so no testing today lol. im feeling so sick after every time i eat, very sore bbs, very emotional and my tummy is sore to touch...

Day 72 for me and still no AF! Two fairly dark OPKs yesterday ( never get a +) so wd bd last night just in case it was ov. V sore (.)(.) and cramping. How long can this go on?

id say your now in the 2ww again, i know your frustration :hugs: last cycle was hell for me i didn know when i oved or anything.. i hope this cycle isnt the same for me lol. hang in there

hiya ladies.. still here ugh i woke up this morning and i was sooooo dizzy i cudnt even stand properly... the tests have not yet arrived grrr so no testing today lol. im feeling so sick after every time i eat, very sore bbs, very emotional and my tummy is sore to touch...

wait till sunday and be a sunday tester hehe

:D wooo good signs good luck I just pm'd u b4 i read this xxx

hehe yeah i replied :hugs: thanks ladies ive never felt this way b4... im so sure im preggers.. if im not then ill be so confused... i serious just feel sick everytime i eat..
last night i was very sick.. i was eating some ice cream :blush: and then wow i got so sick after...

for the last week or two ive craved dairy things then when i eat them i get sick lol:shrug:

id say your now in the 2ww again, i know your frustration :hugs: last cycle was hell for me i didn know when i oved or anything.. i hope this cycle isnt the same for me lol. hang in there

Good morning Babyhopes! I too hope that I am now in the 2ww- do you really think that it could be ov 4 me? I hope so! Good luck with testing - I don't know how you can hold out so long! here's hoping you get a :bfp: very soon

:D wooo good signs good luck I just pm'd u b4 i read this xxx

hehe yeah i replied :hugs: thanks ladies ive never felt this way b4... im so sure im preggers.. if im not then ill be so confused... i serious just feel sick everytime i eat..
last night i was very sick.. i was eating some ice cream :blush: and then wow i got so sick after...

for the last week or two ive craved dairy things then when i eat them i get sick lol:shrug:

ive craved chicken from KFC but hubby wont let me so we get it anywhere and milkshake from BK but there damn machine keeps braking, and no its not me lol

Good morning Babyhopes! I too hope that I am now in the 2ww- do you really think that it could be ov 4 me? I hope so! Good luck with testing - I don't know how you can hold out so long! here's hoping you get a :bfp: very soon

its a bit long in the cycle to ovulate, an ovulation kit can pick up pregnancy hcg you know

I don't know how you can hold out so long!

after peein on so many tests im scared of seeing that bfn :( i cant stand to see it anymore.. every time i do its like another chance that i could have something wrong with me... if that makes any sense.
thanks :D i will prob test next week cuz david wont wanna wait any longer.. lol

after peein on so many tests im scared of seeing that bfn :( i cant stand to see it anymore.. every time i do its like another chance that i could have something wrong with me... if that makes any sense.

I know how you feel- sometimes it is better not knowing as faint lines can build up and then dash hopes. You need a bright, glaring BFP! Thinking of you over the next few days:thumbup:

babyhopes why don't you join us sundasy testers? :) fight the paranoia and be hopeful that it will be our day...
I too share the 'feeling' of pregnancy, but the wait is making me lose confidence...

I know how you feel- sometimes it is better not knowing as faint lines can build up and then dash hopes. You need a bright, glaring BFP! Thinking of you over the next few days:thumbup:

thanks hun thinking of you too :hugs:

babyhopes why don't you join us sundasy testers? fight the paranoia and be hopeful that it will be our day...
I too share the 'feeling' of pregnancy, but the wait is making me lose confidence..

yep that sounds like a good day to test :D i wanna get a first response.. im thinking of just buying some 2mor cuz i cant wait for the internet ones to get here.. i just wanna see them 2 pink lines :cry:

i got me an appointment sat morning 11:10am to see a doctor for bloods

Okay- so I can only assume that I am ov as I got a +opk at 11.30am today!!!:happydance: Never, EVER had one before- it is so weird because unlike yesterday's OPKs the control line is paler and matches the colour of the test line. Yesterday;'s tests had a control line darker than the test line but were still the darkest I had seen until today!!:sex: last night so do I need to ravage him again tonight or tomoorow- don't think I could do both - he he! :sex:on Fri, Sat, Mon and last night. What do you guys think?

Oh, by the way the Opk today was 3rd MU and I had been for a wee less than 2hrs before this one! I'm so happy!!

Babyhopes do i need to bd tonight too or can I leave it till tomorrow night? ARGH!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->