For The Oct Due Ladies

Rainie

Reaction score
Hey guy's

thought id make a topic for these last few weeks for some of us to chat and share thoughts, worries etc.

I am due Oct 18th but am booked for c section 11th Oct

i truely hope i go into labour before but i really do have a doubt i will even though bubba is down there, not sure if engaged but getting period pain and back pain in waves but nothing concrete, feeling slightly nauseated and lots of movement down there and other kicks are hollow inside if that makes sense now lol

So who else is due and how are you feeling?

Hiya! Im due 17th Oct but having C-Section 5th October. Ive been getting loads of uncomfortable back ache since losing my plug but my baby is still back to back and is sitting really high so I doubt I will go into labour naturally either :-(

My EDD was Oct 31st... but due to Placenta Previa, I'm scheduled for a c-section on the 18th...

I'm hoping my LO holds out till her scheduled time... fingers crossed! I just keep telling myself only a month to go! hehe.

I feel pretty good... but the achy hips and sleepless nights are really kicking in!!!! Only temporary though... and well worth the greater good :)

Hope your all feeling good and ready!!! Hugs.

I'm due on the 7th with a baby girl!

Had some plug loss, some backache, period pains etc. Just can't wait for her to arrive!!

I am due 28th October and no signs of anything just yet. Although she has been fairly quiet today so if not much movement tonight I may pop to get checked out tomorrow. Having a tiny poke as I type (she is, not me, lol!) but nothing like normal.

I am terrified of having a caesarean :(

I feel pretty good... but the achy hips and sleepless nights are really kicking in!!!!

My mum watched my other kids last night and I slept from 10.15pm until 6.50am without getting up once :)

I am terrified of having a caesarean :(

Dont be scared, hopefully you wont need one but its not that bad if you do, this will be my 3rd... the others were done as emergencies where as this is an elective x

Im due on the 26th. Not long left!

Feels like yesterday I was taking the test that gave me the 2 lines!

xx

Hi ladies, im due Oct 24th with my 1st LO. I am having a boy and cant wait to be a mummy! No proper labour signs for me yet, the odd BH and constant jabby period pains, but thats all. I just wish my back and ribs weren't so constantly painful!

I'm due on the 26th! feel like she will be early though her head is right down and tbh I don't think my body will cope to get to 40 weeks! xxx

I am due on the 20th and will be having a planned C-seciton..I actually get the date tomorrow..will keep you all posted!
Not long now for us October ladies!!!
Just seems like yesterday I saw 2 lines for the first time ever!!!!

I'm due on the 22nd. No braxton hicks yet or anything.

I'm starting to feel a bit impatient. I wish I wouldn't feel that way - it only makes things slow down but it's hard when you feel so huge and you can't move around much!

I'm due 2nd oct with our 3rd an finally baby girl. No pains no plug just sciatica. I'm booked in for my first ever sweep on 29th sept x

Hi ladies :hi:

I'm due on 10th Oct, 3 weeks today :happydance:

I feel great, some shooting pains down below but not much else.. I'm hoping for a home water birth so hopefully she'll come sometime between now and 41+5 weeks, I really want to avoid induction if possible.

I'm taking raspberry leaf tea capsules and inserting EPO capsules every night, hopefully they might help!

I'm due 25th with my first a little girl. No plug loss but LOADS of period pains backache and cervical jabs. Find out next Monday if I need a c section but there's a high chance I will. Was sure Friday was going to be the day but she's still in there showing me who's boss, still she needs to hand in there for couple more weeks.

Hi, I'm due Oct. 19th, but probably be getting induce around 38 weeks. Baby is consistantly measuring big, and as hubby was a 10lb 10ounce baby, and I was almost 2ft long, doc is planning on having me go early to reduce the risk of having a really large LO.

I have my next appt on Thursday, and am hoping to schedule my induction date then. Doc talked about giving me a sweep at 38, and inducing no later than 39, but am hoping i can just choose to induce rather than having a sweep that only has a 50% chance of working IF I'm even dilated enough.

Im due the 19 Oct having another growth scan on 28th sept and we shall see whats the plan...

Loads of us October ladies seem to be having sections or being induced early! Im pleased I dont have to go over, as you can see by my tickers I have a baby who will be 1 on 29th September! I cant imgine how Id cope going overdue with her running around all over lol x

I'm due on October 5th (first baby, a little girl). Apart from the usual list of not sleeping properly, hip pain, and back pain, I'm mostly ok - but starting to get a bit fed up. I've got a growth scan and consultant appointment on Friday. I can't wait to hear what he has to say.

Oct 11th
Last visit I measured a week ahead and doc said big baby. So far still good just cramps/bms

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->