For The Oct Due Ladies

I feel like he is going to pop out and go BOO!!! anyone else feeling like there lo is going to drop out when they go loo or like your pushing for a wee? might just be me.

Not so much when i go for a wee but if i've walked a bit or bounced on my ball i feel like he's about to drop out. Never does though :growlmad: :haha:

My due date is Oct 10, but I'll be scheduled to be induced the week before, probably Oct 4, and I'll have a sweep on 9/30. I just feel like this lil guy is going to come before his due date, but after his sister's bday (9/24). Started losing some plug over the weekend - not a huge amount, but enough to get a bit excited about. Also been having contractions on and off for what feels like forever (actually 2 weeks), and am 1cm dilated/50% effaced. So hopefully won't be too long - my October baby might turn into a September!

I'm due on the 21st with bubby no.2 going in for a app on the 19 th to see if they want to induce me at term as I had some growth issues! Really do not want to be induced so am going to start eating pineapple/ bonking/ curries/ bouncing and anything else I can think of when I get to 38 wks!
Bubs is head down and I'm having loads of Braxton hicks! Some sharper pains but not any real contraction like feelings!
I'm fed up of being preggers!
With my last wee one I didn't lose my plug or waters break till established labour!
Good luck everyone, not long now!

im due the 26th....having back pain,period pains but they come and go, baby is down and im very low also feeling baby wriggle right down in my pelvis now so im hoping she might make an apperance a couple of weeks early

im due on Oct 13th but my October baby will be a September baby as i am getting induced NEXT WEDNESDAY!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm due Oct 23rd, this is baby no.3 for me have 2 boys and expecting a girl:happydance:
Im so done being pregnant but have a feeling i will go over this time, dont know why though as i went early on the boys and would love to go early again this time. Pregnancy was flying till a few weeks ago now it seems to be dragging toughts of maybe another 7wks of being pregnant is killing me.
Like pp i would hate to have a section obv. if needs be then i have no choice in it but im hoping for a fairly straight forward VD again. My labour on DS1 was 5hrs, he was 6lb 11oz, born at 38wks had pethidine, gas & air for pain relief and needed 3 stitches and had some brusing. DS2 was born at 36wks just over 7lb, 1hr 40min labour, no pain relief(apart from one puff of G+A which made me feel sick), no stitches or brusing after recovery was super quick aswell.
I have been getting laods of BH, cramps and back pain have been loosing plug over the last few weeks but nothing to get excitied about.

I know what u mean rainie I'm paranoid of every twinge and if this is it. I'm scared I won't know when it starts and she'll pop out in the middle of eastenders. Silly I know.

Exactly or id end up shopping or something and just find hes popped out in asda =O

pillarbox_red

Not so much when i go for a wee but if i've walked a bit or bounced on my ball i feel like he's about to drop out. Never does though

haha i am scared if i used a ball id crush his head lmao, impossible i know but still

-----------

i see midwife tommorow so hoping she says im dilated, engaged and stuff but knowing my luck she wont do a examination or tell me anything lol

:hi:

Im due on the 19th with my 2nd baby ... were having a girl this time :pink:
I lost some plug around 33 weeks and a little more since but nothing recently.

Hoping to go into labour naturally this time as i was 2 weeks late & induced with my son xx

October 5th here! :dance:

At my 37 week appointment last Wednesday, he was still head down...which is a great sign since I'm hoping for a drug-free vaginal delivery. :thumbup: I can't wait to meet my little boy. :cloud9:

I'm due the 20th with another girl! She can't come before the 2nd tho as I have too much to do!! lol It's my DDs 2nd Birthday on Sept 30th and I gotta deal with 15 toddlers in my house .. eeek.

I'm due the 20th with another girl! She can't come before the 2nd tho as I have too much to do!! lol It's my DDs 2nd Birthday on Sept 30th and I gotta deal with 15 toddlers in my house .. eeek.

hehe do not envy you right now.

I have been trying to sleep for three hours and nothing but 5 loo runs driving me insane I havent drunk anything lol

Ahhhh rainie an asda birth wouldn't be so bad, I hear they give you freebies if your waters break there so imagine what you'd get for a baby. Full house lol. x

I'm due on the 26th Oct... feeling generally well, apart from quite bad backache (which seems more lower down than in the middle now), my hips are very achey as of lately, and ive also noticed very mild period cramps getting more recent. Lots of jabs 'down there' which are very painful!

m/w told me last thursday that im not quite engaged yet but shes making her way down there, so hopefully she'll have made progress by next thurs (36 wk ap).

Can someone tell me pleased when people talk about being 'effaced' what it means??

Ahhhh rainie an asda birth wouldn't be so bad, I hear they give you freebies if your waters break there so imagine what you'd get for a baby. Full house lol. x

haha we was talking about that at work today! what do you get like a free christmas turkey or something?? LOL :shrug:

But honestly, like you'd stick around and tell a memeber of staff if your waters have broke!... :S

lol now theres a plan. X

gosh each time I go loo I feel I need to go again why does our bubbas abuse our poor bladders

Hi ladies I'm due on Halloween but due to liver complications he will be born early

Hi ladies! I'm due Oct 5 and can't wait to get this baby out! I'm doing the rasberry leaf tea, EPO, bouncing, walks, etc. trying to move things along. A week ago I was 1 cm dilated and somewhat effaced (which for the person who asked is the thinning of the cervix). I have lots of braxton hicks, some cramping, and shooting pain down my cervix and keep hoping this means something! A week ago I thought I was in early labor since the contractions were coming so freqently but alas I am still pregnant. I'm ready to have my baby in my arms and my body back.

Hey Ladies, I am due October 17. Managing the best I can I guess with this pregnancy. My LO has IUGR condition so I am constantly being monitored (twice a week). I am suffering from severe edema (swelling) in my feet and hands. I have only really been battling with bad period like pains and dull back aches. Doc checked my cervix today and saw my cervix is thining but I am not yet dilated. Oh well, got a few more weeks left...so hopefully something soon will happen..Hope everyone is hanging in there! :hugs: from the USA

I'm due on the 1st October but have a strong feeling that baby will be later, only time will tell!

Hi all, :flower:

I'm due the 7th of October with my first LO a baby boy! At my last midwife appointment I was told bubs is 3/5ths engaged... Not really sure what that means though; hopefully he won't be too much longer, I feel like I'm constantley waiting for a sign he is coming, but there isn't any so far. I'm on rlt tablets and bouncing away on my ball.... What else can I try to encourage him out? Anybody doing anything that could be useful?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->