For The Oct Due Ladies

^ zoe that midwife was a bitch!! Grrr how she qualified i do not know!

Laura - i also do a wipe inspection everytime haha

I'm hoping for some super plug loss in the morning after all the sex and EPO! It better do something!!

I will catch up properly soon ladies I promise but I thought I would let you know I have put some pics of Leo in my pregnancy journal (link in siggy) xx

Hes adorable i want to squeeze him xx

Hope your well xx

He is scrummy! Im not doing too badly! Feel like i have been hit by a bus today and my milk has come in (ouch!!!) on the plus side my boobs look great haha!!

How is everyone? Any more babies?

No baby signs here yet :(

Glad your doing well and ouch but yay for the milk boobs haha!! xx

I actually woke up feeling more energetic than usual :) Like in a better mood- I did get to sleep in though :) I have very mild ongoing period pains- they are very mild though and constant :) besides that, nothing :(

You never now dolphin! I was very energeic in my last week of being pregnant!!

Hi everyone, Im just about to type my birth story up. Just to warn you its pretty scary and not to read if you are squeamish lol.

Max Robert Elwell was born on Friday 30th September 2011 at 22.26pm weighing 7lb 3oz. I was 37weeks and 4days.

Wishing you all the luck in the world for a hapy and healthy final few days and a wonderful speedy labour and delivery :)

You have all been lovely xxx

Congratulations Jolly! :dance:
Cant wait to read your birth story and see your pics....
xx

Congratulations jolly!! Welcome to the world little baby! x

Im ok hun and you??

I didnt sleep much though keep waking everynite at 4.15am and cant get back to sleep!! Grrr
No labour signs though unfortuantly

any from you?

Im good thankyou. Sorry to hear you arent sleeping very well. I suppose its getting you in practice mode for when your little lady wakes you up in the night?

I think I may have had my bloody show this morning? And Ive starting drinking RLT today too....

xx

Oooo yay for bloody show!!!! Fingers crossed this is the start hun how exciting please keep us updated :)

I need some more RLT not had any for 3days now :shock: ive ran out, gonna buy some tablet ones tomorrow i think

I took your advise and bought tea bags from Holland and Barrett. Only £3.35 for 50 bags. If I go into labour this weekend, you can have the rest of the bags I havent managed to drink! lol.

How many did you recommend I drink per day? :flower:
xx

At 37 weeks i was up to 3 cups a day hun but you can have as many as you like as your baby is term xx

Aww ty hun i really hope it was your show and things are on the move for you ....... me on the other hand my still be pregnant in november

Thanks, I will go for 3 cups a day then. I actually quite like it....
Aww, no, you cant still be pregnant in November! Something will start happening soon, Im sure! I might still be pregnant in November! lol
xx

HaHaHa if were still pregnant in november i will officially cry .... but at the moment its looking likely haha

Plenty of time for our little girls to come yet, Hun :hugs:
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"