For The Oct Due Ladies

lmao!!! ooh ok haha oh well lol wishfull thinking x

Hi ladies!!! Sorry I been MIA but I was busy having a baby haha!!

Leo Stuart Arnold arrived 2nd October at 4.27am!! 9 days early!

My waters went with a massive gush at 11.15pm on Saturday night, we were sent over to the hospital to be checked out at around 1am, no contractions so I went home.
Got home and contractions started around 2am, by 2.20 am I was in the bath, I stayed in the bath until around 3.30am as I decided enough was enough. We arrived at the birthing unit at 4am and he arrived at 4.27am!!!

Total Labour from waters breaking was 5 hours 19 mins (or something like that)
Established Labour was approx 1 hour 27 mins

They had to guess as they didnt have time to actually examine how far dialated I was as they were about to but the head was there!
I was pushing for a grand total of 5 mins!!

So yeah I just made it to the birthing unit on time!!

Melly - yay!!! I didnt want to announce for you, i was soo excited when i seen on your facebook i squealed a little haha!!! Well done missy for the fast labour!!!

Hope you and your little completed family are great!!

Thans hun!! He is such a good boy bless him

Oh wow I'm so excited for you!! All that nesting really was a sign then!! :) hope you're all well! Xx

Agh just read your previous posts and you said 'I hope I have the baby this weekend!' an you did!! Yay :)

Great news on the "clear outs", Ladies! :haha:

Congrats again, Melly!

xx

Well no labour symptoms here still .......... anyone else?

Nope - none.
Although I dont want anything to happen until Thursday (37weeks).
Or Friday would be better, as thats when my birth pool arrives! :thumbup:

Anyone else?
xx

If it helps ladies I didnt actually have any labour symptoms! I had very creamy/watery CM all day but that was it until my waters went
Well apart from all the cleaning, but I do that ayway haha!

If it helps ladies I didnt actually have any labour symptoms! I had very creamy/watery CM all day but that was it until my waters went
Well apart from all the cleaning, but I do that ayway haha!

Did you ever notice you lost your plug???? I havent even lost pieces of my plug, I barely have any discharge, so Im wondering if I can go into labor without losing my plug?

I think I had a bit come out on Saturday morning but to be honest I dont think it was plug, it was just sringy thick CM

The 'show' came out after my waters had broken

laura - with tyler i didnt loose any plug at all untill after they had set me off, Not everyone looses plug hun dont worry its quite normal to go into labour without loosing any x

Good!!!! Its funny, Every time I go to the bathroom and wipe I do a brief inspection! LoL

Good!!!! Its funny, Every time I go to the bathroom and wipe I do a brief inspection! LoL

Me too Dolphin! I cant help but check!

Congratulations Mellly, that is brilliant! cant wait to see pics xxx :happydance:

When I went to l&d the other night the evil bitchface MW seemed l think that as I hadn't had a show or my waters break I couldnt possibly be in labour! Even though I know that's not true..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->