For The Oct Due Ladies

^ LMAO!!! Best hide those games over the next few weeks michelle or you may be having a home birth!! lol

When I was in labor with Sophie before we went to the maternity unit, the hubby was playing on the xbox whilst I was dealing with having contractions in the bath!!!! LOL, I told him he can sit with me this time and watch every ounce of pain I go through

Im hoping to have this baby this weekend, hubby has work tomorrow morning so I am free to have it when he gets in apparently - god he sounds soo selfish, hes really not he is just very hard working bless him
Other than that not much else planned

Lol Kerri, I know, right?! haha

I wonder if he'd notice if they all turned up missing after my clean this weekend. LOL

Lol!! I would like to have this baby this weekend too........ not tomorrow tho as OH is at a rugby match 3hrs away so aslong as she stays put untill he gets back then all is good.

Apart from that ........ nothing either :(

EDIT: Michelle ...... hide them then say "omg so sorry i must of moved them when i was nesting and now my baby brain has made me forget where ive put them" LOL :haha:

EDIT: Michelle ...... hide them then say "omg so sorry i must of moved them when i was nesting and now my baby brain has made me forget where ive put them" LOL :haha:

Lol, I may try this with OH's Football Manager game! :haha:
xx

October! :happydance:

Yep, i'd also like to have the baby this weekend. OH is in work today but only until 7pm so if i could go into labour this evening- well that would be ideal! :D :winkwink: :haha:

haha glad i'm not the only xbox widow, my OH just got the new COD on it's release date and just HAD to complete it really quickly so he could get it back to HMV as they had a trade in deal and he wants to use it to get the new fifa!!!! He keeps joking that i better not go into labour while he's on a kill streak lol. I have no plans to have LO this weekend as i have a fancy dress party to go to tonight, it's my middle child's bday on tuesday and my youngests the following tuesday so hoping he stays put till after then although i had a slight show yesterday which made me think that packing my bags might be a plan for this weekend lol. Happy OUR MONTH everyone :happydance: :happydance:

HAPPY OCTOBER EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are finally here!!

Last night i came over all emotional for NO reason. I spent an entire hour crying hysterically to DH who now thinks im insane. What was that all about? Bloody hormones. I was literally crying my eyes out so much my eyes feel puffy this morning!
Anyone else a wreck? lol

Happy October!! 10 days until due date woop woop!

Oh dear, I hope you are feeling better now mrsturner!!
I was quite emotional in 2nd tri but not been too bad lately, well not just randomly anyway haha!

I am currently waiting for my tesco home delivery..... between 9am and 11am....!! Just as well I have nothing better to do eh!

So having alot of sticky/watery cm today - almost feels like I shoul be ovulating haha!!

Happy October Ladies! :yipee:

Mrsturner- Im becoming an emotional wreck too. I have cried the last 3 days in a row (and Im not a crier). Oh well - stupid hormones! hope you feel better soon.

xx

I was a moaning emotional state yesterday too hun, everything got to me yesterday :(

Hope your feeling ok xx

Not long ladies

I've started to be a bit bitchy. Or... at least annoyed easier. I had to stand in line 35 minutes yesterday to cash my check, and i really contemplated hitting the people in front of me that kept asking questions. LOL

I am an evil shouty mama today, i feel in such a grump, and the heat is REALLY NOT HELPING! Argh!

Yay, im full term today!!! Im FINALLY a watermelon!!! Now i can start with the curries!!!
I went into town today and had severe cramps while i was walking around and got a bit worried it may have been starting while walking around New Look! But i got home and nothing, except i've had *TMI ALERT* 3 pooh's today???!!! Sooooo unlike me. So maybe its my clearout before the big event??? lol

i've had 3 poo's today too! and about 5 yesterday :haha: my bowels are in overdrive

i've had 3 poo's today too! and about 5 yesterday :haha: my bowels are in overdrive

Hahahaha! Im glad im not the only one! DH specifically said i cant have the baby this week coz he's too busy at work, so its BOUND to happen! I might have a clary sage oil bath to see if something happens, DH won't be happy with me, but im sooooo ready to have this baby!:blush:

Lol do it :haha: baby doesn't care about daddys schedule lol! Kerri more like wayy to much chilli!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->