For those of us due in LATE OCTOBER (coz big difference btwn a raspberry & a lime!)

I'm about Oct 20th (to be verified by echographie on tuesday)!! This is pregnancy #3, baby #2. So far my easiest pregnancy yet! :)

My bump shot from 2 weeks ago. I first came to bnb when I was TTC with #1 eek!

Attachments

• 8week.jpg
    8week.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 19
Hi ladies, I'm due October 21st with our first baby, so excited but sooooo sick since 6 weeks. First appt. and scan on Friday 30th, can't wait :)

MrsBertie - My sickness has def gotten worse this week :( I honestly didn't think it was possible as had been havng constant nausea since 6 weeks but I've been vomiting regularly since yesterday now too :(

My hands keep going numb while I'm alseep and it's freaking me out. Does anyone know what this is? I was thinking blood pressure or something? I'm off to my GP this afternoon to get checked :)

Hi ladies, I'm due October 21st with our first baby, so excited but sooooo sick since 6 weeks. First appt. and scan on Friday 30th, can't wait :)

MrsBertie - My sickness has def gotten worse this week :( I honestly didn't think it was possible as had been havng constant nausea since 6 weeks but I've been vomiting regularly since yesterday now too :(

My hands keep going numb while I'm alseep and it's freaking me out. Does anyone know what this is? I was thinking blood pressure or something? I'm off to my GP this afternoon to get checked :)

This has been happening to me too!! But im pretty sure it was the way i slept n wen i change position it seems to stop???

mine too but not just when im asleep!think its pretty common tho :)

Hi ladies, I'm due on 31st oct - yep, Halloween! Lol. How are you all getting on so far. I'm suffering from alot of dizzy spells and nausea. Can't my first scan on 12 th April, which seems ages away :(

Hello ladies,

My due date (by my calculations) is also Halloween!! I have my first scan on Friday the 13th too!! Ha ha

I have had constant nausea and today Have managed to be sick 3 times before lunch time!! Yuck :(

x x

Hi ladies, I'm due on 31st oct - yep, Halloween! Lol. How are you all getting on so far. I'm suffering from alot of dizzy spells and nausea. Can't my first scan on 12 th April, which seems ages away :(

Hello ladies,

My due date (by my calculations) is also Halloween!! I have my first scan on Friday the 13th too!! Ha ha

I have had constant nausea and today Have managed to be sick 3 times before lunch time!! Yuck :(

x x

Freaky! When I was told my DD I joked that I'll be giving birth to a little witch - a white witch of course! I take DD with a pinch of salt to b honest, baby will come when he/she wants to! So far in both my previous pregnancies I had to be induced at 37 weeks so I don't even know if I'm the type that would go into labour on time o have late babies. I'm hoping that I won't have risky pregnancy this time and I'll be able to go into labour on my own and find out! I've also had constant neasea, seems the only way to stop it is by eating! I'm already a big girl, I'll be the size of a house at this rate.

It's not uncommon in pregnancy to get swelling around nerves. If the tingling is just in certain parts of your hands it could be carpal tunnel syndrome. Ask your doctor if it is bothering you, if it gets bad there are splints that you can wear at night which can help.

Good to know someone else is having the sicky problem, can't wait to get to second trimester! :thumbup:

Thanks for that ladies, puts my mind at ease. It's likely the way I'm sleeping but only started happening since pregnant so was a little concerned. My hubby thinks it's from having my travel sickness bands on constantly so I'll be glad to tell him it's pretty common so he can stop badgering me to take the bands off :)

My morning sickness is horrible as well. Before it was just nausea but throwing up 3+ times a day started Friday. Feel absolutely like garbage, I've been missing a lot of work because of it. Going to the doctor today for an ultrasound and will be asking for something to stop the throwing up. Bleh.

Hi ladies. I'm also due towards the end of Oct. my due date is Oct. 25th from LMP but my early scan last week measured a week behind. Doc. appt. on Monday so we will see then if my dd changes or not.

Hi Mom2!

I had my first doctors appointment today. Got the ultrasound done and heard the heart beat which was at 170 beats per minute! :cloud9:

Love it! Congrats!:flower: That's a great heartrate!

Im sorry to hear that :( but my fingers are crossed that this little one will stick around!! Things are looking good so far!!! :) how far along were your losses? X o

My first two were before 6 weeks, my last one was at 10 weeks, but we knew something was wrong at 7 weeks when my hcg didn't double and the ultrasound showed baby measuring over a week behind. At 8 weeks we saw a heartbeat, but the rate was only 109 BPM, at 9 weeks the HR dropped to 88, and at 10 weeks the HR was gone. So it was quite an ordeal.

Hi everyone! I'm due oct 25th. this will be my second child. I dont get another ultrasound til im 12 weeks.

Hi Cherie, Wow October 25th is a popular day! We'll all be going through this together. :thumbup:

Hi everyone! I'm due oct 25th. this will be my second child. I dont get another ultrasound til im 12 weeks.

Hi! So far there's 3 of us due Oct. 25th! :happydance:

Make that 4!! Had my 9 week scan today and all looks perfect. The little bean even did a little dance on screen for us. I shed my first ultrasound tear (I've already had a few scans to make sure all is well) as seeing it move made it all the more real.

Here's a pic of the jelly bean. Just in case I couldn't work it out my gynae deemed it appropriate that he label it haha

:flower:

Love it!! Beautiful pic! I love happy ultrasound tears.:flower:

I haven't had any vomiting yet (Praise God!), but my nausea has been awful. The sofa and I have become good friends. I'm getting a bit fed up with it, I've got so much stuff to do around the house, but I just don't feel well enough to do any of it! Ugh. Eating isn't even helping anymore, at least not for past 2 days. Oh well, its all worth it.

Hi! So far there's 3 of us due Oct. 25th! :happydance:

Make that 4!! Had my 9 week scan today and all looks perfect. The little bean even did a little dance on screen for us. I shed my first ultrasound tear (I've already had a few scans to make sure all is well) as seeing it move made it all the more real.

Here's a pic of the jelly bean. Just in case I couldn't work it out my gynae deemed it appropriate that he label it haha

:flower:

haha make that 5 then! I'm also due october 25th with my second baby:happydance: first baby is 7 months old!

Congratulations, Hopes. Wouldn't it be funny if all 5 of us went into labor the same day! October 25th is a good day it seems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->