For those of us due in LATE OCTOBER (coz big difference btwn a raspberry & a lime!)

Hey ladies i had my first ever scan yesterday and everything was fine, baby is ok and 170 bpm!!!! we feel so relieved!! I was so nervous about it and only got a bit teary once!! I was mostly laughing hysterically!! It was fantastic and we got a 5 min dvd too i cant stop watching it!! At the beginning baby was moving but then went to sleep hehe. i have photos but im on my phone so cant post but i will asap!!! Good luck to all the girls with upcoming scans!!! :)

My morning sickness has been so bad the last few days. I thought it was supposed to go away the further along you got! on the up side FOB is on board and wants to be in the baby's life!:happydance: Now I'm just hoping my parents take that news well.

i have read that if u come across super excited n happy about it, they usually are ok .. rather than if u seem disappointed or regretful... hope that helps hun, when you planning on telling them? & thats great news about FOB :) Much better for mum and baby!

Oh my parents know. They've never met FOB and aren't going to be thrilled with him. For more info check out my journal.

Wow, that's quite the fascinating journey you are on! You seem very level headed and smart about the whole thing and I wish you all the best. :flower: Hope you don't mind I'm stalking your journal now. :blush:

I don't mind at all! That's what it's there for!

shelleyanddan- glad your scan went well x

https://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o52/internet_that_flies/MM1_20-1.jpg

Sorry about the size I'm no good with computers evidently... hehe

That's a lovely scan pic! I got to 12 weeks yesterday, but my scan isn't till 23rd when I will be 13 +3. We still haven't told many people, only close family and my best friend. Think I will wait till after scan before I say anything, although I quite like it just being our secret, and I don't like people making a fuss, so i might leave it a bit. Does anyone else feel thst way too? I think I'm scared to tell people because I had 2 miscarriages, but now I'm at 12 weeks I guess the chance of that has dropped. Its quite a rollacoaster this pregnancy stuff!!

That's a lovely scan pic! I got to 12 weeks yesterday, but my scan isn't till 23rd when I will be 13 +3. We still haven't told many people, only close family and my best friend. Think I will wait till after scan before I say anything, although I quite like it just being our secret, and I don't like people making a fuss, so i might leave it a bit. Does anyone else feel thst way too? I think I'm scared to tell people because I had 2 miscarriages, but now I'm at 12 weeks I guess the chance of that has dropped. Its quite a rollacoaster this pregnancy stuff!!

Yeh, I'd love the secret stuff but FIL has "accidentally" told EVERYBODY. I only forgave him because it's nice that he's excited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->