For those of us due in LATE OCTOBER (coz big difference btwn a raspberry & a lime!)

Hi!!! can i join in??

im due 25th october also!!

ive had one mc at 14 weeks and my lil big girl Madison whos now 2 :)

preg again , hoping for a boy but REALLY would love a girl too, hey cud be twins lol!! xx

I thought the severe nausea was gone but low and behold today it's back :( need it to be gone by monday because I start placement, I'm meant to be the nurse not the ill one! Private scan tomorrow so will find out proper due date :) good luck to you all, hope you aren't feeling too ill!

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev295prs__.png

Hi!!! can i join in??

im due 25th october also!!

ive had one mc at 14 weeks and my lil big girl Madison whos now 2 :)

preg again , hoping for a boy but REALLY would love a girl too, hey cud be twins lol!! xx

Welcome Lisa and congrats on your BFP :)

I thought the severe nausea was gone but low and behold today it's back :( need it to be gone by monday because I start placement, I'm meant to be the nurse not the ill one! Private scan tomorrow so will find out proper due date :) good luck to you all, hope you aren't feeling too ill!

Hehehe me too - a couple of days ago I was feeling on top of the world. Then yesterday I was struck down by nausea and crying.

Today I feel well again. I assume it'll be short lived. My boobs have also almost completely calmed down and I think they're shrinking a little.
I'm not too worried, I'm sure they'll hurt again soon and as for the shrinkage - my friend, a new Mum, said hers went down in the 2nd tri never to be seen again LOL.

You sound exactly like me...horribly sick one day fine the next and my boobs seem to have shrunk a bit too the last few days.

Hi all! Due Oct 20th!
Haven't done an ultrasound yet, so not sure of the exact EDD, but for now, I consider Oct 20th my date!

Happy to see everyone here!!

Hi everyone!

I'm due October 24th. We saw baby's heartbeat on scan at 5+6 and heard it on the Doppler at the hospital at 10+5 at 150 bpm. Best sound ever, I must say! I've been struggling with hyperemesis but it seems to be easing a little with the help of zofran, phenergan, reglan, and Zantac. I've been in the hospital four times, last time (hopefully) was last week. H&H 9 months to us all!

Hi everyone!

I'm due October 24th. We saw baby's heartbeat on scan at 5+6 and heard it on the Doppler at the hospital at 10+5 at 150 bpm. Best sound ever, I must say! I've been struggling with hyperemesis but it seems to be easing a little with the help of zofran, phenergan, reglan, and Zantac. I've been in the hospital four times, last time (hopefully) was last week. H&H 9 months to us all!

Hi!! My due date is.24th or 23rd ... :) im sorry to hear ur having so much trouble with ms.. hopefully it doesn't last much longer!! Ive been really lucky with mine, only nausea no vomiting and its pretty much gone now!! :) scan on Wednesday!!! Im so nervous and excited!!

Hi everyone!

Hi!! My due date is.24th or 23rd ... :) im sorry to hear ur having so much trouble with ms.. hopefully it doesn't last much longer!! Ive been really lucky with mine, only nausea no vomiting and its pretty much gone now!! :) scan on Wednesday!!! Im so nervous and excited!!

Oh yay! Bump buddies! It has actually started to ease up some this week with my medicines. My next scan is on the 23rd so I'm anxiously awaiting that! Good luck with yours on Wednesday!

I'm due the 23rd too. Got my 12 week scan on Thursday, I'm so excited for it! :D

My morning sickness has been so bad the last few days. I thought it was supposed to go away the further along you got! on the up side FOB is on board and wants to be in the baby's life!:happydance: Now I'm just hoping my parents take that news well.

My morning sickness has been so bad the last few days. I thought it was supposed to go away the further along you got! on the up side FOB is on board and wants to be in the baby's life!:happydance: Now I'm just hoping my parents take that news well.

i have read that if u come across super excited n happy about it, they usually are ok .. rather than if u seem disappointed or regretful... hope that helps hun, when you planning on telling them? & thats great news about FOB :) Much better for mum and baby!

i have read that if u come across super excited n happy about it, they usually are ok .. rather than if u seem disappointed or regretful... hope that helps hun, when you planning on telling them? & thats great news about FOB :) Much better for mum and baby!

Oh my parents know. They've never met FOB and aren't going to be thrilled with him. For more info check out my journal.

Hi ladies, I'm due oct the 31st and have my first scan on the 18th.

can't believe how lucky I am, with my previous pregnancies I was throwing up til 20 weeks. I'm only just 10+4 and my nausea is really mild and get better every day :)

can't believe how lucky I am, with my previous pregnancies I was throwing up til 20 weeks. I'm only just 10+4 and my nausea is really mild and get better every day :)

Must be a boy :p

I'm due the 31st too!

emerald - got my fingers crossed for a boy ;)

summerfairy - we are having halloween babies :D

my scan is on monday - so excited and a little bit terrified :S lol

Oh my parents know. They've never met FOB and aren't going to be thrilled with him. For more info check out my journal.

Wow, that's quite the fascinating journey you are on! You seem very level headed and smart about the whole thing and I wish you all the best. :flower: Hope you don't mind I'm stalking your journal now. :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->