For those of us due in LATE OCTOBER (coz big difference btwn a raspberry & a lime!)

Hi girls!!!!

Due the 28th here with my 1st!!!! So happy!!!!! Got my ultrasound coming up next week Tues, I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel amazing, little nausea and exhaustion here and there but nothing to complain about!!! NO M/S YET!!!! (Knock on wood!!)

Yayyayayayayayayayayya!!!!

:):):):)
Viv

Hi girls!! I'm due either Oct 15 or 17, depending on if I go by LMP or u/s measurements. Hope I can squeeze into this group since the other October group I was in is so huge, I got lost in the shuffle. :flower:

This is #2 for me and soooo different than the first pregnancy. I have constant nausea, no vomiting, but it still sucks. :dohh:

Hey ladies,

I'm due 27th based on LMP... Nice to meet u all...

I don't even have my first antenatal appointment until I'm 13 weeks... Not sure about my scan I've been told it will be booked at my appointment. Is 13 weeks a bit late?

Xxx

Not if they know you will be 13 weeks then, but it makes timings a bit tight if you are wanting to have NT scan for Downs syndrome screening. I'd ring them and check they know how far along by dates you will be and how long afterwards you would be likely to get a scan. The NHS antenatal pages say booking appointment before 14 weeks, but I guess the earlier the better really.

Just seen that youve already had one scan in which case you may not need the 10-14 week one (as its primarily a dating scan). You may be offered the blood test for Downs Screening as the dates for that are later than the NT scan. Hope this helps :)

Thanks for ur reply Hun... I literally don't have a clue as this is my first. I did want to do the NT scan but if the blood test is just as accurate I'll do that too.

How r u getting on Hun?

Xxx

I'm due October 23rd with my first!

Me too!

No sickness yet but a lot of dry wretching and nausea which actually seems to be worse in the evening. Also had 2 really awful migraines so far. We told close family on Sunday and I have my booking in app on monday!

Generally feeling worn out and nauseated at the min, have been on leave so not looking forward to going back to work over the weekend - think I'll just be even more tired! Really really happy though, just cant wait to get to 12 weeks/ first scan and know everything is OK :)

Hi

I am due somewhere around October 21st to 25th had early scan at 8 weeks 4 days all good so far I will be ten weeks this weekend!

Thought I would join the thread.

Think my MS peaked at 8-9 weeks, I still have it but its calming down! As is the tirdness. My biggest issue is bloating and upset stomach (constipation)

Hows everyone else coping sympton wise?

Heeey! !:) I'm due October 23rd! :) Haven't got a scan date through yet though! How are we all feeling?

I'm due October 23rd with my first!

Me too!

No sickness yet but a lot of dry wretching and nausea which actually seems to be worse in the evening. Also had 2 really awful migraines so far. We told close family on Sunday and I have my booking in app on monday!

I haven't had any sickness either! I've had one really bad migraine. I've had one scan and today I got to hear the heartbeat!

Today is the first day I've really been sick. I've thrown up most of the day and just feel bad.:cry:

Im sorry to hear that :( but my fingers are crossed that this little one will stick around!! Things are looking good so far!!! :) how far along were your losses? X o

My first two were before 6 weeks, my last one was at 10 weeks, but we knew something was wrong at 7 weeks when my hcg didn't double and the ultrasound showed baby measuring over a week behind. At 8 weeks we saw a heartbeat, but the rate was only 109 BPM, at 9 weeks the HR dropped to 88, and at 10 weeks the HR was gone. So it was quite an ordeal.

Wow that would have been horrible, you poor thing!! :( are you having regular blood tests this time around??

Heeey! !:) I'm due October 23rd! :) Haven't got a scan date through yet though! How are we all feeling?

Hi!! Im due either 23rd or 24th lol not quite sure im getting two different dates from lmp and o day... hmmm... no scan yet for me either but only 20 days until i get a private 3d scan!!!!!

I have been feeling nausea every day, everything STINKS!! i gag from every smell n its worst in the morning and about 8:30 at night but im yet to vomit!!! Fx!! Lol. also peeing all the time.. feel a bit heavy im the tummy but i like it :) reminds me baby is there :)

ooooh I want another 3D scan - was gutted I never got one with my second! But I won't do it until about 28 weeks :)

oooh no :( I'm the same - no sickness but feel sick and I keep getting really dizzy and faint but midwife said my blood pressure was on the low side this time :-/

Yay! I actually have started to feel better today (now that I'm fully recovered from my migraine). I feel a lot less fatigued and nauseus! Maybe this marks the start of beginning to glow! I hope...

Can I join too. I'm also due on the 23rd October (seems to be a few of us lol). I had an early scan at 6+3 and my booking in appointment was at 8+3. Just waiting on my scan letter now, should have it by Monday at the latest! :)

Hi everyone - I'm due 21st Oct with number one! Just got my scan date through for 3rd April (so I won't be quite 12 weeks at that point which I thought was weird).

I've already had a few scans as I have been having light bleeding / spotting ever since by BFP which has been pretty stressful!! Last scan was 8 weeks and everything looked good with a HB of 154 - so fingers crossed!!

Hello everyone! Due on 29th October with number 1. Had a scan this week because of miscarriage history, and having another scan in 2 weeks on the same day as my midwife appointment. Looking forward to seeing how we all get on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->