For those that buy tests online..where and how much?

HappiestMom

Spcl Nds Girl + twn boys + girl
Reaction score
For those that buy their OPKs online (dip sticks) (that ships to USA) what site do you use and how much are they each? going to order a batch and thought this might be the best way to comparison shop haha

I bought mine on amazon. I had free shipping. I got 50 Ovulation tests and 20 Pregnancy for 16 dollars. :)

I bought mine on amazon. I had free shipping. I got 50 Ovulation tests and 20 Pregnancy for 16 dollars. :)

how'd you get free shipping? did you order more than the tests and qualify for free supersaver shipping or have a code or something?

I have the amazon prime through amazon mom! Its because I bought my diapers through them. I think if you sign up for amazon mom though you get like 3 free months or something.

I get Wondfos through Amazon... Some sellers offer their own free shipping or you can just make an order for something else you want while you're at it... Or order a bigger order for 2 or 3 months worth.

Im going to be ordering a lot like...100 or so..because I have PCOS and once I start tracking my cycles a month or two before we start TTC I test every single day and paste them into a big calendar thing so I can take them to my Dr and we can figure out what is wrong cycle wise if I end up having TTC issues..it really helped last time because I started only ovulating once every 2 months after a MC and we could see when I was having a false O and a real one... and Im also a POAS addict haha :blush:

Good luck :) I just looked on amazon they had a 100 pack ovulation and twenty pregnancy for $25. :dust:

I ordered a pack of 100 ovulation plus 20 pregnancy strips off Ebay Fast and Free shipping for 17.99. Set to arrive sometime early next week, ordered them yesterday

Good luck and plenty of Baby dust to you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"