For those TTC with PCOS

Hi Dr Martian im on cd 48 long long cycle sigh.... I just started provera today and im going to see my RE next month im thinking of starting clomid again hopefully ill get my BFP this year!!!

Still no results from my blood work. This waiting things bites. How long do blood test results take. UGG!!!

I finished my first round of provera 19 days ago! It took that long to bring on my period! I almost gave up and it showed this morning. So I guess its time to start my clomid! Im nervous and excited all at the same time!

Hi

Im 31 and Ive been diagnosed with PCOS since I was 19. Previously my periods have always been very often I had Cycles that were never any longer than 14 days and I felt like I was always on AF often with only 4 to 5 days break. Ive had 3 children all produced without any intervention and I count myself very lucky I had my first child at 20 then 23 and 25. Im currently trying to conceive with my husband who has never had children and we would dearly love to have a child together. I had a coil inserted when I was 25 and it was removed last year. Since the coil was removed my periods are now much longer in there gaps Af comes approx CD30+ I am currently on CD 49 and still waiting. Last year I had 2 MCs and Ive now asked to be referred back to my gynae for help. PCOS in my 30s now affects my weight, spots, extra hair and irregular periods and is most likey the reason behind my MCs although fingers crossed currently I am still ovualating and have conceived.

Hi Jasmine. You are very lucky to have 3 babies naturally! Did you have the PCOS symptoms before the coil?

Yes I had PCOS symptoms before the coil but it made AF very frequent, I still had a weight issue but not as bad as I do now .

That's really interesting, that gives me hope then! I'm having issues with my insurance right now....so I can't go and get on clomid yet. :-( How long were you ttc before you got preggers naturally? or was it a surprise?

I was told I had PCOS at 17. Doctors' tell me my ovaries are full of 75 cysts and they are failing. I am trying to conceive at the age of 19 with my fiance.

I'm on Provera, Prenatal Vitamins and Metforim.

I will be on the clomid cylcle days 3-7. when i go in for my sonogram to check the follicles the doc said he'll give me a hcg shot to trigger ovulation. have any of you ladies used the shot? will this increase my chance for twins?

1st baby took 3 months 2nd baby was a surprise and 3rd baby was first month ..

ok, so i had a m/c 1month and 3days ago. i only bled for 3 days and had a scan which showed i had M/C naturally and no need for dnc, we started trying again 2weeks today! and my boobs have been hurting for the last week! i did 2 cheap tests yesterday and such very very faint lines that i had to take them apart to read them and still squint to try see them- but then they faded- both of them. so i got a FREP and did it this afternoon and there is a definate faint positive and it hasnt faded!!!
can this really be happening!!???
im worried incase its just left over hcg from my previous pregnancy now.
me and hubby got excited and told parents today- but now im scared i might not be as blessed as i thought!
what do you think? is it a miracle? or have i jumped the gun?xxx

wow kiki, that's great! Did you ever poas after the miscarriage to see how it read? Or get a blood hcg below 25? I am just a couple of weeks behind you in the same process and I am thinking I should poas to confirm a negative test & clean slate. Did you have signs of ovulation & do you temp? I know things are looking good or looking bad depending on how high my temp is, even without a frer... I think, though, that you have a good reason to be excited. I'm so happy for you that your body turned back to normal so quickly! I would definitely suggest getting a blood test tomorrow to confirm the pregnancy because I do understand your caution. A very big preliminary congratulations to you, though! :) Let us know...

hey ready4baby! i did 2 FRER tests that were both negative 3days after i started bleeding with MC . And about 10 days ago i did 2 clear blue digital that said not pregnant.
then when i did a FRER yesterday it has a faint line, but i did a clear blue digital thisavo and it said not pregnant. i dont know what to think, as i have kept all the tests from my last pregnancy that ended in mc and had a look at them again- but now the tests that i did 3days after mc that were negative- have now got very light lines, are these evaps?
i dont know what to think!!
im so sorry for your loss babe, it really isn't fair!
xxx

.... just checked with oh and he said we tested the digitals on the 3rd jan- the day before my scan!!! i remember now,but it didnt seem that long ago! xxxx

did a superdrug test yesturday- it was positive.
and today i went to the toilet and when i wiped i had blood :cry:

oh, kiki, i'm sorry...this process is so heartbreaking, isn't it? Is it just spotting, or is it full flow? If it is light you could still be in the clear...test again tomorrow maybe? :hugs: I know how hard this is.

you're right, it really is so hard - and it sucks as there is nothing i can do! just wait!
i wiped the first bit of blood at 12:30pm, then have checked every 30mins to an hour and am still just spotting-it's now 4:30pm. its definitely not full flow.
but im thinking maybe i should go to the docs tomo?xxxxxxxxxxx

Hey, you could call your doc about it. Spotting is really common, and I've learned that 50% of the time, everything turns out fine, and 50% of the time, miscarriage occurs. I was in the last bucket, after spotting for almost a week. But your doc might want to do a blood HCG test on you to see where things are. It really is a lot of wait & see, and I'm sorry you have to go through it! There isn't anything you can do to make the bean stick or not stick, so just rest and hope for the best. Give your doc a call if that would comfort you, and I'll have my FX that the spotting stops!

im so sorry babes, it is so awful to not know whether you are still pregnant or not.
and then after all the waiting to find out it isn't good news- im so scared, but i think i am going to lose this lil bean too.
i am going to call docs tomorrow and see what they say.
will let you know, thank you for your support xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->