For those who are following the Maddie McCan story

first time daddy whos partner are you i forget?driving me nuts
bex

arr with you now i knew it was someone i knew
bex

it really bugs me when people say "they dont even look upset"

that is so wrong

some times people can be so hurt they cant even cry!

i remember when i m/c'ed at 12 weeks i was so upset and so gutted that i burst out laughing and giggled about it every time it was mentioned - strange i know but i think i just went into shock!

i think the parents are doing great they are not stopping at any thing and EVERY ONE knows about maddie because the parents have made such a big fuss about it which is the best thing!

they were so stupid and cruel to leave their children alone, and it is neglect - but they are paying the worst price any one could pay, they have truely learnt the hardest way possible!!

i think dionne summed it up perfect.
bex

Healthy debates - healthy differences!

All have our opinions on these kind of touchy subjects and not everybody will agree other peoples views may be stronger etc. Just ho wthe world goes & the news.

I'm inbetween whist I can't imagine the heartache I don't agree with how this happened & someone is to blame - who ever took that little girl was given an easy chance to.

I just think how :( it is they have not found her. Its the child I feel for I dread to imagine ...

did someone call me?

https://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a348/AristoKat/pope_350.jpg

mmm Im just not sure about this one, there is something not quite right. I read an interview, and theyre were pictures of them all happy and smiling, personally, in that situation I would not be able to do an interview like that with the press and take happy family pics, I would be in bits! I know this could be that they are putting on a brave front for their other children, who knows. I just pray to god whoever is responsible for this is found and punished.

writing this carefully, but thats my opinion anyway, something is niggling in my mind about it.

i really dont no i think there is something missing in this whole puzzle

I think anything is possible. I live in Houston, just a few miles from where Andrea Yates drowned her five children. A couple of weeks ago, also here in Texas, a single mom hung her children in a closet and then hung herself. I have two kids and I fully understand the stresses of motherhood. There are days when you feel like a crazy person, but I can't imagine harming my own flesh and blood. Come to think of it, you may be on to something...mabye one of the parents lost their temper and went way too far. In this day in age, you can't take your eyes off your kids for a second and they left them alone to go and eat dinner? Something sounds suspicious!

Im sorry i find it really hard to belive and suprised and a little discusted at some of the comments made.

xxx

OMG!!! To be honest I have no idea how I would rect in this situation. When my dad died one of the first things I did was have a laughing fit, not because I didn't love him but because I was so out of control of my emorions. How the hell can people sit there and say "well they are not behaving like they should be". WTF?? Is there a book titled "how to act if your child is abducted". Look at the state of the mum, she is catatonic and has lost so much weight. As for the pope thing, they are a catholic family, who knows, perhaps meeting the head of their church would have helped comfort them.

If Seren went missing I don't know what I would do, whether I would want to stay with my other children and not leave the house or whether I would do anything I can to make sure my little girl is found. Whatever I did do though would be what I thought was best, as I am sure they are doing. As for the media coverage, yes there are lots of children who go missing and yes they should recieve the same coverage but this isn't the fault of the Mccanns. How many of you would say "thanks for the offer of publishing our childs photo but we would rather you didn't as there are other children out there". I wouldn't. If anyhting the story has highlighted the plight of other missing children, how many of you realised when the National missing children's day was before the news covered it as a result of Madeliene being in the headlines.

Today I left Seren in the car asleep whilst I filled my car up with petrol. I judged the situation, thought it was safe to do so as I could see my car all the time and there wasn't a queue but she easily could have been snatched (if anyone wants my local social services number to report me, PM me and I'll provide it for you). FFS instead of condemning these people lets just be thankful that it is not our child, that we haven't made a mistake (I don't for a second think it was neglect, I think they mistakenly thought their children were safe so they are foolish, even stupid but intentionally neglectful no) and spare a thought for these parents who have to llive with their guilt every day and for poor Madeleine.

You can tell how emotional I got by my spelling mistakes. Wobbles we need spell check.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->